Psychotic Waltz Anyone?

MoFo

Jun 20, 2005
I was flipping through my cd's the other day, and I found one I had forgotten about, that I think deserves talking about: Psychotic Waltz - Bleeding.

If you have heard Dead Soul Tribe, then you'll recognize the vocals, it's the same guy (with a different name). Anyways, this CD is blew me 9 years ago when I first got it, and it still does. Check it out if you haven't heard it, and if you have let me know your thoughts.

Peace to you

Man, Bleeding is such a fantastic album!
It took me a while to get used to Lackey's voice but as soon as I did, I really got into them. They've got other great albums as well like Social Grace but the production and musicianship on Bleeding is... :headbang:

Too bad they're not around anymore.

I recently bought this compilation of "A Social Grace" and "Mosquito",
both are absolutely great!

Man, Psychotic Waltz are awesome
I have a demo version of Spiral Tower which is even better than the cd version because Buddy sounds more psychotic than usual.

Devon/Buddy is an incredibly talented and underrated musician, no question. I'd have given my right nut to see one of the recent DST/Sieges Even shows, especially after seeing one of the sets (which included a handful of Psychotic Waltz material BTW).

Soul of Ice said:
Man, Psychotic Waltz are awesome
I have a demo version of Spiral Tower which is even better than the cd version because Buddy sounds more psychotic than usual.
Oh yes, that demo rules. Check out the ASLAN (Psychotic Waltz, before they were named Psychotic Waltz) material, Buddy sounds even more crazy and lunatic in the Aslan demo.

I'm glad to hear people like Psychotic Waltz! I really dig them (even though I wouldn't REALLY say that they are PROG). I have all of their major albums, and I must say there is something on each album/song, that I like and find refreshing. It just amazes me that their work is so unique, yet no one seems to talk about them. BTW, Into The Everflow is one crazy ride of a song, and one of my all-time musical favorites. PsyWaltz r0x.

Peace to you