O/T: Roast of William Shatner

Yes, its pretty sad to reply to your own post. I know. :lol: I always like the Comedy Central Roasts and this one didn't let me down. I love to hear Betty White curse because it just seems so out of character for her but she is really a funny lady, much funnier than you would think if you've only seen her in Golden Girls (am I dating myself or what?).

eighteeschick said:
Yes, its pretty sad to reply to your own post. I know. :lol: I always like the Comedy Central Roasts and this one didn't let me down. I love to hear Betty White curse because it just seems so out of character for her but she is really a funny lady, much funnier than you would think if you've only seen her in Golden Girls (am I dating myself or what?).

Yeah, they are pretty funny aren't they? This one didn't let down.:headbang:

MikeyBong said:
Artie Lange is always great! They should give him his own show!
I agree, Artie is a funny bastard. Although, I do think Howard Stern was better with Jackie and Billy West.

remington69 said:
I was kinda pissed that they didn't show more of Fred Willard. That guy is freakin' hilarious.

I don't know much about him other than what he did in Roseanne but what I saw last night, I liked very much.

How about when Patton Oswald asked William Shatner if he could act his way out of the paper bag. :lol:

And Farrah Fawcet really did act like this year's Courtney Love. She was a mess.

Damnit I missed it. I'm sure they'll be replaying the fuck out of it though. I always get a kick out of those roasts but the last one I saw for Pam Anderson wasn't very good IMO.

I got a good laugh out of it, was it just me or did was a certain bald guitar player who posts on here once in awhile in a brief shot behind Oswald.

prime666 said:
I got a good laugh out of it, was it just me or did was a certain bald guitar player who posts on here once in awhile in a brief shot behind Oswald.

I was wondering if he was there because Brian was in the audience as well, but I didn't actually see him.

fah-q said:
I agree, Artie is a funny bastard. Although, I do think Howard Stern was better with Jackie and Billy West.
Damn, I really miss hearing Billy West on that show!!! He was completely insane!
The best part about having Jackie on the show was that they all had someone other than Gary to make fun of!

KY_Fried442 said:
Damnit I missed it. I'm sure they'll be replaying the fuck out of it though. I always get a kick out of those roasts but the last one I saw for Pam Anderson wasn't very good IMO.
I'm sure they'll repeat it this week.