O/T Sebastian Bach

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
His new guitarist and solo album are not bad. While, I'm not a huge Sebastian Bach or skid row fan, I'm still somewhat of a fan. Monkey Business is one of my favorite songs.

His latest single "kicking and screaming" has great riffs and is vintage Sebastian. However, I have to question his management or whoever is calling the shots for the concept of his latest video for that song. Look it up on YouTube and tell me what's wrong with it. Way too much Sebastian exposure. Him alone in some dingy room all close up on his old face lip syncing. And when they show the band performing, they zoom in on the drummers face but yet the hot shot 21 year old new guitarist, they block out his face for most of the video. It just all comes off as tacky and dated. Everyone knows what Bach looks like. If I was management, I would have suggested a different concept for the video which doesn't show the band to let the song/music speak for itself.

Fuck him, he's worse than Ripper Owens IMO. Both incredible singers who have wasted their incredible talent by singing covers and shit like that instead of getting in a band and creating a legacy worthy of their skills.

as much as he seems like a pain in tha ass to work with he is a super talented guy,he has axl to thank for getting his solo stuff heard,not a bad gig touring with gnr all the time.

He wasnt in Skid Row and they dont have a legacy? :loco:

Didn't he leave the band like 15 years ago?

Anyway I came in to post this:

l.jpg

It rolls off the tongue!