O/T: Some peoples kids!!

YourAuntieSocial said:
I have a suspicion that ADD was not that girl's problem.

ADD is a convenient way to blame an entire upbringing on the genes. "Well she´s like that, there is nothing we can do about it!" Well, fuck me... a kid with disorders can be helped, and one of the nececcities are RESPONSIBLE PARENTS! I know this guy, he knocked up his gf. This guy can´t amount to shit, can´t handle school, job and so on. And just after last christmas when the kid is around one he breaks up with his gf and finds someone younger (and he is only about 24-25) and his new girlfrend looked like she was still in highschool.

Sometime after I meet him and he laughs "well we´re going to buy ME some new clothes". I bet that she was the one who paid for his new outfit.
Someone need to castrate him before he makes this other girl pregnant cuz I don´t think she has the brains to use pills.

ThraxDude said:
Here's another thing, and I'm not sure if it's the same in every state. But in Colorado, birth control isn't covered by insurance.
Are you talking about Medicaid or Insurance in general? Our parent company here at work operates an HMO in Colorado that covers birth control. We pay pharmacy claims for them.

ThraxDude said:
Ooooooooooooooooooh.

Dang.
You need a license to drive a car. You need a license to teach. You need a license to build a house. You need a license to do anything...
But any psycho can raise a kid without any responsibility.

Why do kids bring guns to school? Irresponsible parenting.
Why are YOU paying to support someone else's family? Because some people have 6 or 7 kids and say, "The government can take care of us."

Here's another thing, and I'm not sure if it's the same in every state. But in Colorado, birth control isn't covered by insurance. Although you could have 10 kids and your insurance would help pay for your 10 trips to the hospital, and medicine for 10 kids.
That's fucked up.
Birth control should be FREE to everyone!
Tad, I really hope you're joking about this, but I am afraid you're not, so here is my response to everything you've said.

You said you are "pro-choice." If you took that to its logical conclussion, that would mean you support choice. Generally this means some sort of choice related to childbirth. However, you have already stated it should be the government's choice whether or not one may give birth. Hence, you are not "pro-choice." You are extremely "anti-choice." Perhaps you should consider moving to communist China, a nation full of forced abortions. Maybe they can put you in charge of deciding who must abort their children (usually female fetuses).

I never said I supported licenses to do those particular things. I believe people should be generally free to do whatever the fuck they want, provided they do not infringe on other people's equal rights to the same. Hence "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." This whole notion of needing a license to do something is absolutely absurd. The way I understand it, Alan Greenspan is legally forbidden from teaching economics because he does not have a license even though he has enormous control of the money supply of the largest economy in the world. And a poor Jamaican immigrant may not legally braid someone's hair without a license. Big Brother can kiss my ass. If I want MY hair cut by an unlicensed barber or if I want to add a room to MY house, it's none of YOUR business. And if my wife and I want to start a family and YOU are going to stand in MY way, I might exercise MY right to self defense. And when I am in jail and trying to defend myself, the government will probably tell me who I am allowed to hire as my legal counsel. (Note: regardless of whether or not I may pass your stupid tests, my rights are still infringed because it's none of your damn business to even harrass me like this.)

Just because the government doles out taxpayer's money does not mean the government should be in charge of who may have children. It's a simple rule of economics that when you subsidize something, you get more of it produced. If you pay farmers to grow corn, they will grow more corn. If you pay steel manufacturers to make steel, they will make more steal. And if you subsidize people having children, they will have more children. That is exactly what the government does when it gives out welfare, pays for school lunches, pays for children's health care, pays for public schools or even gives tax cuts for having more children. While I always support tax cuts, the money people earned should not have been subject to the taxing in the first place. Your better solution to the "problem" you claim to have is to oppose these subsidies.

Anyway, your scheme for socializing the nation will never pass constitutional scrutiny. The first amendment says "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." Many religious denominations strongly oppose the use of contraceptives of any kind. Mandating all girls and young women use birth control would clearly violate the free excercise of religion. In the US Supreme Court Case Yoder v. Winsconsin, the Supreme Court held that forching Amish people to send their children to public schools violated their first amendment rights. The ninth amendment says "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." In the case Griswold v. Connecticut, the Court held the ninth amendment protected women using birth control and that the state could not prohibit its use because it falls within privacy under "penumbras, formed by emanations." If you take this one step further, that means the state may not require its use.

Also, there is no such thing as "free birth control." It costs something to make. Why not make people who use it be responsible for paying for it? (Like what we do with gasoline and clothing. A crazy idea in America, I realize.) Of course you are free to set up a non-profit organization to dispense birth control to poor people or whomever you'd like. And would you mandate that every single woman in the world must have insurance for birth control? Part of the reason why health insurance costs so much is because people like you mandate everything from mental health care to toupees must be included in insurance. Would you require a nun's insurance to include birth control?

In conclusion, I think you're scary.

ThraxDude said:
Yes. And Yes.

Well, I think she was wearing a bra... Her baby (who she probably has no idea who the father is) was blocking the view of her skanky, white-trash tits... which I was too pissed to even think about looking at.
And when I went to get my mail, to see if my Anthrax skateboard had arrived yet, her A/C unit was on.

2 things.

1)did your Anthrax skateboard arrive, if no, can you please find out when all of us who ordered them might expect them.

2)if this "white trash" lady lives in the same condo complex as you, would that not make you white trash also.

3) I know I said 2 thing. I dont care how pissed off I am, I always have time to look at tits.

jdelpi said:
Tad, I really hope you're joking about this, but I am afraid you're not, so here is my response to everything you've said.

You said you are "pro-choice." If you took that to its logical conclussion, that would mean you support choice. Generally this means some sort of choice related to childbirth. However, you have already stated it should be the government's choice whether or not one may give birth. Hence, you are not "pro-choice." You are extremely "anti-choice." Perhaps you should consider moving to communist China, a nation full of forced abortions. Maybe they can put you in charge of deciding who must abort their children (usually female fetuses).

I never said I supported licenses to do those particular things. I believe people should be generally free to do whatever the fuck they want, provided they do not infringe on other people's equal rights to the same. Hence "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." This whole notion of needing a license to do something is absolutely absurd. The way I understand it, Alan Greenspan is legally forbidden from teaching economics because he does not have a license even though he has enormous control of the money supply of the largest economy in the world. And a poor Jamaican immigrant may not legally braid someone's hair without a license. Big Brother can kiss my ass. If I want MY hair cut by an unlicensed barber or if I want to add a room to MY house, it's none of YOUR business. And if my wife and I want to start a family and YOU are going to stand in MY way, I might exercise MY right to self defense. And when I am in jail and trying to defend myself, the government will probably tell me who I am allowed to hire as my legal counsel. (Note: regardless of whether or not I may pass your stupid tests, my rights are still infringed because it's none of your damn business to even harrass me like this.)

Just because the government doles out taxpayer's money does not mean the government should be in charge of who may have children. It's a simple rule of economics that when you subsidize something, you get more of it produced. If you pay farmers to grow corn, they will grow more corn. If you pay steel manufacturers to make steel, they will make more steal. And if you subsidize people having children, they will have more children. That is exactly what the government does when it gives out welfare, pays for school lunches, pays for children's health care, pays for public schools or even gives tax cuts for having more children. While I always support tax cuts, the money people earned should not have been subject to the taxing in the first place. Your better solution to the "problem" you claim to have is to oppose these subsidies.

Anyway, your scheme for socializing the nation will never pass constitutional scrutiny. The first amendment says "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of a religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." Many religious denominations strongly oppose the use of contraceptives of any kind. Mandating all girls and young women use birth control would clearly violate the free excercise of religion. In the US Supreme Court Case Yoder v. Winsconsin, the Supreme Court held that forching Amish people to send their children to public schools violated their first amendment rights. The ninth amendment says "the enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people." In the case Griswold v. Connecticut, the Court held the ninth amendment protected women using birth control and that the state could not prohibit its use because it falls within privacy under "penumbras, formed by emanations." If you take this one step further, that means the state may not require its use.

Also, there is no such thing as "free birth control." It costs something to make. Why not make people who use it be responsible for paying for it? (Like what we do with gasoline and clothing. A crazy idea in America, I realize.) Of course you are free to set up a non-profit organization to dispense birth control to poor people or whomever you'd like. And would you mandate that every single woman in the world must have insurance for birth control? Part of the reason why health insurance costs so much is because people like you mandate everything from mental health care to toupees must be included in insurance. Would you require a nun's insurance to include birth control?

In conclusion, I think you're scary.
Thanks. I think you said everything I wanted to say but did not want to type.:D Although, saying you should need a liscence to procreate is fucking funny.:lol: Unless it was serious.:erk:

It's an exaggeration. This would never happen. I know that. It is completely unrealistic. But, just remember the idea when you get carjacked by some dude who's parents never took care of him. Or when you have to pay hundreds of dollars on repairs that an un-supervised kid caused to your car. etc, etc.
Don't be scared, Justin. I have a shitload of ideas which could never become reality.
Another one is, if someone is involved in a high-speed police-chase for more than 3 minutes, the cop would then be allowed to pull up along side the fleeing citizen, and blow his brains out.
More air for me!

Ragamuffin's sarcastic (I think) replies to this thread are great ideas.:D

muffytheVampirelayer said:
2 things.
2)if this "white trash" lady lives in the same condo complex as you, would that not make you white trash also.
I think this one white trash chick (out of the 30-40 condos in this area) pays rent for her place.
I pay around $1,000/month for my condo. And I shower. Yes, I drink a lot, but I'm responsible.
And it's true I don't have a real job (I work at a grocery store).
But, no, I'm NOT white trash.

ThraxDude said:
It's an exaggeration. This would never happen. I know that. It is completely unrealistic. But, just remember the idea when you get carjacked by some dude who's parents never took care of him. Or when you have to pay hundreds of dollars on repairs that an un-supervised kid caused to your car. etc, etc.
Don't be scared, Justin. I have a shitload of ideas which could never become reality.
Another one is, if someone is involved in a high-speed police-chase for more than 3 minutes, the cop would then be allowed to pull up along side the fleeing citizen, and blow his brains out.
More air for me!

Ragamuffin's sarcastic (I think) replies to this thread are great ideas.:D
After I remember your idea, I will remember the inefficacy of virtually every government program ever. And like the Founding Fathers, I will choose freedom over security.

ThraxDude said:
I think this one white trash chick (out of the 30-40 condos in this area) pays rent for her place.
I pay around $1,000/month for my condo. And I shower. Yes, I drink a lot, but I'm responsible.
What's wrong with working in a Grocery Store? Don't you get union benefits and pay?

And thanks for showering. :D

Working at a grocery store is "nothing to be proud of, Russ."
I work at a non-union store, but I get pretty much whatever the union gets.
I have good benefits, but us non-union employees pay a tiny amount for our benefits (about $8/week ain't bad!).
The contract is up on 9/11/04. Word is, there will be a strike (of course, not for my non-union store). And you saw what happened with Ralph's in California...

I was just messing with ya Tad. I know you aint white trash. I luv ya bro.

ThraxDude said: