o/t: Space Shuttle grounded (made in USA)

last i heard was that the fuel tank guage was reading empty instead of full,best to be safe than sorry,if this fucks up i dont know how they will justify another launch for a long time

Last I heard, a part of scafold fell and busted the heat tiles under the nose. Or someting like that. So not only cant you make a shuttle that wont blow up, you cant build the structure to hold it till it launches.
Then again it wouldnt have even got built in the UK cause we would have went on strike long ago for longer ass scratchin' breaks.

Ron MOSH Earl said:
Got a question for everyone. Who's doing space travel better than America?

No one! I haven't seen another country make a reusable space shuttle type ship yet. I do thing that updates need to be made though. Wasn't the only other reusable spacecraft also built here and are now planning personal rides to space soon?

Dragons_Kin said:
No one! I haven't seen another country make a reusable space shuttle type ship yet. I do thing that updates need to be made though. Wasn't the only other reusable spacecraft also built here and are now planning personal rides to space soon?

Russia had one, but as usual it only flew once or twice and then they were out of money! :tickled: