o/t: Stupid fucking people who should listen to Bob Barker

johnnieCzech said:
My family adopted two cats long ago.
The cats are quite cool in dumping you (unlike dogs) when you don´t give a shit about them. They just go to somebody else who treats them better.

Mostly, I agree Johnnie, but my cat Frankie up and left the same time that Frankie Bello left Anthrax(the cat was named after Frankie as well) and has never returned and I treated her really good? So I guess if your right my cat Frankie wanted a rich person to own her, cause I loved that cat! Maybe she'll come home now that Frankie is back in Anthrax!

AugDawg

ThraxDude said:
TD's (May God rest his soul) favorite past time was pissing people off.

He taught me well.
Perhaps too much.
Have a good night, Master Thraxdude. :OMG: o_O

I have to admit, the asinine replies of these people, does make me come back for more. The stupider a thread I throw at them, the dumber the reply, and you can usually tell that: while we're having a laugh, they are actually pissed. :err:

My puppy goes under the knife this upcoming Tuesday:D As you can tell he was thrilled to hear the news

th_Pudgebasket2.jpg

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
My puppy goes under the knife this upcoming Tuesday:D As you can tell he was thrilled to hear the news

th_Pudgebasket2.jpg

HOW CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

th_Pudgebasket2.jpg
Are you getting his knutts cut off. You cruel man. :D

***grabs self*** yep still got mine. :loco:

How big do you think he is going to get?

DarbysDad said:
Are you getting his knutts cut off. You cruel man. :D

***grabs self*** yep still got mine. :loco:

How big do you think he is going to get?

Yep, he is getting his bojangles cut off :ill: It has to happen though, otherwise he is going to try and hump everything he comes into contact with. My buddy brought over his bluetick coonhound(one of THE largest dogs you basically can get) and my little 15 lb Puggle wore her(she's spayed) out. That dog is a miniature James Brown I tell ya:D . My dog will get to be about 20 to 25 lbs.

Jomeja_cooder..jpg

My buddie's dog "Stella" running from the Sex Machine

Portrait of a Sex Machine:D "Pudge" at 6 months
Puggletonka2.jpg

Great pics my - Dalmation Murphy is around 80 - 85lbs. He's a little large for a Dalmation, me thinks his old man might have been one those Great Danes that have the same markings as Dalmations.

You're dog is cute and your Buddy's dog is big and pretty dog too.

Thanks DD & Skorned:wave: I never in a million years thought I would buy a tiny dog, I always thought I would just own "big dogs" so to speak. If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would have a tiny pug/beagle, I would have kicked you in the dick and pushed you back in your time machine:D .

Dogs rule! :headbang: I'm getting one soon, probably from the Humane Society. I'm definatley a big dog person. I don't like little yapper dogs. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a puppy or a 1-2 year old. The last dog I had, was my family dog that we got when he was a puppy.I definatley want a dog that's gonna be dumb and lazy, those are my favourite kind! :lol: Shouldn't be too hard to find! :lol:

Yep, he is getting his bojangles cut off :ill: It has to happen though, otherwise he is going to try and hump everything he comes into contact with. My buddy brought over his bluetick coonhound(one of THE largest dogs you basically can get) and my little 15 lb Puggle wore her(she's spayed) out. That dog is a miniature James Brown I tell ya:D . My dog will get to be about 20 to 25 lbs.

Jomeja_cooder..jpg

My buddie's dog "Stella" running from the Sex Machine

Portrait of a Sex Machine:D "Pudge" at 6 months
Puggletonka2.jpg

I have a fox tarrier who's cut and he still goes around humping the hell out of blankets and pillows if I forget to shut the bedroom door when I leave.

I am a volunteer at my local Humane Society( I work there about 4-5 times a month) and I just started fostering this cool australian shepherd on saturday, his name is Blizzard I might just keep him if he isn't to much work:) Let's see, I have 3 dogs, 1 cat and a senegal parrot. It's starting to become animal kingdom at my fucking house:tickled: Luckily, I have a huge backyard

BlizzardD081079.jpg

I think he looks pretty badass

Luckily, I have a huge backyard

BlizzardD081079.jpg

I think he looks pretty badass
I have a pretty big back yard too that my dog like to dig holes in :D

I think this dog needs a Pentathrax shirt. He looks awesome!