o/t: Sweet deal on GameCube

I loved the Dreamcast. Sonic kicked ass! I was thinking of getting the Gamecube, but I don't like how Nintendo makes things too cartoonish. Example is Super Mario World compared to Sonic. It seems like a kids cartoon, which is alright, but like the way Sonic was setup.

As soon as I read 'cartoonish' I expected you to say Zelda...I would have had to kill you...

Nintendo has always been the 'safer' system. But when you really get down to it there games tend to be more fun and better quality.

Plus they have Resident Evil exclusivley now...thats my next buy after Wind Waker shows up.

The reason I bought the GameCube yesterday is because Zelda- Wind Waker is coming out next month, and they have the promo going on: buy a GameCube get a free game.
Or in my case, buy a GameCube, get 2 free games and a free memory card.
Shigeru Miyamoto is God's gift to videogames.

Couldn't beat Playstation in my opinion, great all rounder with unbeatable back-up from games companies.

Then PS2 came out and wiped the floor with the 1st one.

As for PS3, it will be out but not for a long time yet as Sony are mostly working on upgrades for PS2 like the Hard Drive etc.

LONG LIVE SONY!!!!!

PS3 = Xbox (1) :D

The PlayStation2 controller (Dualshock 2) is the best controller.
But the Xbox system is superior.

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
I've got the Xbox, PlayStation 2, GameCube, Dreamcast, PSone, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and I wish I still had my Super Nintendo.
Of all these systems, the Xbox is the best. You don't need no stinking memory cards, you can play to your own music.
Xbox just doesn't get all the cool games like PlayStation2 and GameCube do.
I agree with Todd, "As long as Nintendo keeps putting out Legend of Zelda games, I'll keep buying the new systems."
And, "By the way, Metroid Prime rules."

Metroid Prime: I just started playing this free :D game.

Oh, and the PC is killer for games, but PCs are about as reliable as Fords.

hahaha its good to see im not the only one that hates fords

fucked on race day!!!

The Nintendo Game Cube is a fantastic system for sure! I myself have had a Cube since release day, and I have not been disappointed at all! Here is my list of don't miss games for this system!

*Metroid Prime
*Resident Evil 1, and Resident Evil Zero
*Mario Sunshine
*Rogue Squadron II
*Eternal Darkness(one of the best games ever!)

And yes, I already pre paid for a copy of the new Zelda game, and received the free copy of "Ocarina of time" which has a preview of the new Zelda game on it. I must say the new Zelda looks OUT OF THIS FUCKING WORLD! It looks like a cross between Zelda 64(Ocarina of time,Majora's Mask) and the old school "Dragons Lair"!

PS2's are also great systems, but I'm very glad I stuck with Nintendo this time around! These games I've mentioned are stunning!

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I got my GameCube-Zelda-pre-order "Ocarina Of Time" and "Master Quest" today. Can't wait to check it out.
But I need to play "Metroid Prime" too.:D
"Wind Waker" is game of the month in Electronic Gaming Monthly.

I love having all three systems. "Halo", "GTA: Vice City", "Metroid Prime"....etc....:D

-ThraxGEEK

I just bought an X-Box and they only have one baseball game. It sucks cock. Nothing like High Heat on PS2. We have like 4 games so far and I'm bored with them. Does anyone recommend any other games?

I hope you're not refering to the above when you say there's only one baseball game on Xbox. World Series Baseball (any year) is all you need to know for video baseball. And there's at least four Baseball games on Xbox, btw.

Halo is the best Xbox game. Dead or Alive 3 is pretty good...incredible graphics.
What games do you have, AlexStomp?

I have the two that came free with it. My girlfriend bought bandicoot or something like that and I got world series baseball and it sucks fat salty cock. Piece of shit. High heat on ps2 is the best hands down. More entertaining and better features. Oh, and the fat nerd boy that sold me the xbox told that world series baseball was the only game. I just now learned today from going to blockbuster that there is triple play and slugfest. what a jerk off .this kid at best buy. Well anyway, I've played triple play and slugest on ps2 and they both sucked too. I guess I'm gonna have to cross my fingers to see if they come out with a good baseball game entually.

I rented the latest splashdown for xbox though, and that games fucking rules. I race jet ski's whenever I go on vaction and get my beach house at dewey beach. ahh, summer.

AlexStomp-
Go buy Halo now!
You'll thank me later.

FYI- Halo's even better if you have a friend or 2 or 3 join you....

ThraxDude said:
AlexStomp-
Go buy Halo now!
You'll thank me later.

FYI- Halo's even better if you have a friend or 2 or 3 join you....

:Shedevil::devil::Shedevil::devil::Shedevil::devil::Shedevil::devil:

Yes INDEED!

I don't even have a X-Box, but my friends that do have HALO! And it is certainly one of the best games to get for this system, don't miss IT!

Cheerz!

AugDawg