O/T: Tomahawk, anyone have the CD

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
This is another Mike Patton supergroup (members of helmet and melvins round it out) I'm going to see TOOL and Tomahawk with my friend Heather (a tool freak) and when I found out just who was in Tomahawk I freaked!! ANyone hear them. I'm going to buy the cd tomorrow!

I'll have to check it out. I woke up this morning a little late to make it to ticketbastard in time for the Tool tix to go on sale, so I just used ticketmaster.com (yet another charge LOL) and scored 16th row center seats. Not bad. Ticketmaster works wierd though, the first time I tried to get the tix i was pretty high up in the risers, so I thought I'd try again, and then I was on the floor. I'm not complaining though, I've got good seats for what should be a bad-ass show, judging by the video's Tool have released over the years, teh show should be top-notch.

Wow, I just found that CD myself and I can say with almost %100 certainty that will love it! I've only gotten one chance to hear it but it's a great album. Kinda sounds like a cross between Mr. Bungle and Faith No More. Great guitar work on the album, and Mr. Patton does some very cool vocal stuff.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

It's good, the most straight ahead and best thing he's done since FNM. I like it better than Fantomas, he sings on this and it gives it a little FNM flavor.