O/T Upcoming concerts

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I plan on going to see Danzig when he comes to Richmond, VA on Monday. Since this is the 20th year of Danzig, he's doing the show in a chronological order, from Danzig 1-8. I hope he does stuff he hasn't played in a long while.

The last time I saw Danzig, was last year in Baltimore when he fell off the stage, and separated his shoulder. Hopefully, he brought his "Life Alert" necklace this time, in case he "fallen & can't get up" again.

I'm going to see Carcass for the first time, and probably the last time next week (13th)... Then it's Meshuggah two days later.

Can't wait!!!! :kickass:

Over the last three or so months I have seen Melvins, Big Business, Weedeater, Baroness, Bison, and in November I am going to be seeing Today is the Day and Weedeater again. Will most likely be seeing Clutch on New Years Eve also.

I went to see the Danzig show last night, and it was one of the better times that I've seen him. Glenn's voice sounded really good, plus he played some songs I've never heard in concert before: Tired of being alive & Black Angel, White Angel. Also, Glenn did songs I haven't heard in years like Devil's plaything, Left hand black, Brand new god, & Long way back from hell. My ears are ringing, my neck is sore & so is my body from being up front, but it's worth it. I'm glad I got to see my 2 favorite bands this year, M.O.D. (3 times) & Danzig.

I heard Suicidal Tendencies is coming to Richmond in December. I liked their stuff from the original S.T. album to Lights...Camera...Revolution, after that, I lost interest in them. It would be nice to see them again though, hopefully they will play a lot of older stuff.

I heard Suicidal Tendencies is coming to Richmond in December. I liked their stuff from the original S.T. album to Lights...Camera...Revolution, after that, I lost interest in them. It would be nice to see them again though, hopefully they will play a lot of older stuff.

This is the set list from france some days ago. It's a mix of old and new(ish).

ST - Rouen France 6th Nov 2008

You Can't Bring Me Down
We Are Family
War Inside My Head
Subliminal
Send Me Your Money
Come Alive (New ST song)
Lovely
Cyco Vision
Get United (Infectious Grooves Song)
Ain't Gonna Take it
I Saw Your Mommy
Possessed To Skate
Won't Fall In Love Today
How Will I Laugh Tomorrow...
Shot Reagan
Pledge Your Allegiance

I hope they do "Waking The Dead", which is the song that got me into S.T. Thanks for the set list!

I hope they do "Waking The Dead", which is the song that got me into S.T. Thanks for the set list!

No worries man... Go and see them regardless!

The new song (Come Alive) is close to their old school thrash, kinda like from the 'Join the Army' & 'How Will I Laugh Tomorrow...' days.