O/T Vibrathörr - Kingdom

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
I got the cd today, thanks Johnnie! I'll give you some feedback after I listen to it tonight.

Who knows, maybe I'll send you my Everybody Take Cover!-cover album trilogy (as soon as I finish the third one) as a thank you...now that I know where you live...watch out, you might have a stalker-fan one of these days...:D

Dude why is the name of your band Vibrator?

Our good friend came up with that name when we were just about to start the band. We first wanted the name Carrion, but we thought it sounds weird. Then that guy suggested this one and we thought it was pretty cool.

I've given the album some spins and I think it's good! My favorite song is This World Of Mine Pt II, which kinda reminds me of Machine Head's Bay Of Pigs for some reason. If I had to say something negative, the clean vocals are out of tune at times, but it's not a big deal.

Overally I'll give it two thumbs up.

I've given the album some spins and I think it's good! My favorite song is This World Of Mine Pt II, which kinda reminds me of Machine Head's Bay Of Pigs for some reason. If I had to say something negative, the clean vocals are out of tune at times, but it's not a big deal.

Overally I'll give it two thumbs up.

Thank you!
Tracking the clean vocals was the biggest pain in the ass.