O/T: Well It's About Damn Time...

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
My comp is working again!! I'm back!!

Although I had to reinstall Windows and lost every damn thing I've had for the last year...Ugh. So it's going to take me a while to get things back in order. Also, I have no idea what's been going on around here, because you damn people talk a hell of a lot without me, and it's going to take a while to catch up.

I have to reinstall msn messenger and yahoo messenger. My msn name will be the same, but I have to get a new one for yahoo because I'm avoiding someone, who I'm 99.9987 percent sure sent the virus that knocked me out in the first place. I won't be posting my name there either, I'll PM the people that had me on there before. That will probably be sometime this week.

On the plus side, I don't have to worry about uninstalling my old as hell desktop theme. :D

And to think I got back in time for Thra:rofl:ude's birthday. Maybe his gift will be my telling of the chick who hit on me at ampm a couple weeks ago...

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
My comp is working again!! I'm back!!

Although I had to reinstall Windows and lost every damn thing I've had for the last year...Ugh. So it's going to take me a while to get things back in order. Also, I have no idea what's been going on around here, because you damn people talk a hell of a lot without me, and it's going to take a while to catch up.

I have to reinstall msn messenger and yahoo messenger. My msn name will be the same, but I have to get a new one for yahoo because I'm avoiding someone, who I'm 99.9987 percent sure sent the virus that knocked me out in the first place. I won't be posting my name there either, I'll PM the people that had me on there before. That will probably be sometime this week.

On the plus side, I don't have to worry about uninstalling my old as hell desktop theme. :D

And to think I got back in time for Thra:rofl:ude's birthday. Maybe his gift will be my telling of the chick who hit on me at ampm a couple weeks ago...

Hello, good to see you!

Cheerz for you all!

AugDawg

Right on, bRaT! The internet is not the same without you.
I'll be looking forward to you're getting-hit-on story in my PM...
:D
Unless you want to post it here for all to see.