Oak Knoll Productions will hand out your swag at this year's New England Metal Fest

Oak Knoll

Oak Knoll Productions
May 17, 2002
Attleboro, MA USA
www.oak-knoll.com
This year Oak Knoll Productions has reserved a table at the New England metal fest. I really want to help push the local and underground scene (and recup some costs, having an indie label at a big show.. well it's outrageously expensive for someone trying to turn a hobby into a break even job).
What I'm offering to bands or anyone interested: I'll have someone there at my table (or myself) handing out SWAG bags(stuff we always get (from others?)). Your band can have your cd, flyer, sticker, etc placed in these bags we'll hand out to the masses as they pass our table. You can lock yourself in right now if you want since I'm just placing the price at just $25 a day. I'll take your swag and put them each in the tons of bags I'll be handing out. 3 days will only be $70 ($5 off whoopie!!). There will be a limit of 1 flyer, cd and sticker (3 items) per band and we keep handing out stuff in bags as long as I have bags and swag.
So get in touch with me if you want in. You'll be part if the indie/underground metal scene that is working it's way into these huge fests where it's getting almost impossible for us locals to be part of.
Email me if you'd like to get into this easy way to promote your band.
-Jeremy
jeremy@oak-knoll.com