OBSCURA To Be Joined By Bassist STEVE DIGIORGIO For Japanese Dates

Thanks for the compliment on the new Myspace design. The blog there is nice too...especially now since I am making blogs...haha! This forum will have new look as well, just waiting for the graphics to go up. Even the "website" has a little new thing going on. Don't ask when the content of that will be posted, for now I like the simplicity of it. And between the forum and the Myspace, I keep as current as I can be.

Regarding the Obscura shows. Man, they were great. I had a blast hanging with the German shredders. It was an honor to learn the songs that Jeroen plays, and quite the friggin challenge too! But I pulled it off, more each night, so the last show in Tokyo was epic. I visited with Jereon at the Pestilence show in SF the other night. He was pleased to hear that the boat was kept floating just fine. And then he proceeded to take the stage and dominate, as usual, with new Ibanez 6 string fretless.

So...
Who has some videos or photos from any of the Japanese shows? I haven't seen any, and if there are any going on out there please feel free to post them here or send me the links. I would appreciate it, there are many requests for those who want to see me Obscurate.
Thanks,
SDG