Obscure Verses For The Multiverse

Agalloch

The Purest of Doom
Nov 29, 2003
AZ
This is the best Inquisition album ever. I've never considered them a band with tons of replay value but I've probably heard it 15-20 times and I'm not getting sick of it. The production is their ideal sound and is one of the few extreme metal albums that is still heavy but pleasant on the ears. If you haven't gotten this yet, GET IT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, these two songs are identical amirite

You are right in that they are similar, but I'd say the rest of the album is a bit more diverse. It's Inquisition though, how much diversity do you want?

It's a good release, but I'd only rank it above Magnificent Glorification of Lucifer.. maybe. I don't see myself listening to this release nearly as much as I have Invoking the Majestic Throne of Satan, Ominous Doctrines of the Perpetual Mystical Macrocosm, or Into the Infernal Regions of the Ancient Cult.

At any rate, after hearing Cult of Fire, i'm diggin' where those Czech lads are going way more these days.

I guess I'm in the minority. I can't even make it through Ominous Doctrines in one sitting. Annoying production and mediocre riffs. New one is where it's at.

Hahah, fuck man. I forgot I posted about them in this thread and having seen it bumped I was about to come here in and say anyone who digs Inquisition should check them out. Glad you are enjoying them.