occupation

I'm a bloody cop in Belgium, (now you all know... :erk: ) I sing in two bands (Garden Of Decay - Heavy gothic death metal and Deceiver - name not official yet - Neo/hardcore metal), I live in a small flat in Brussels (temporarily, I'm from the french and south part of Belgium, where there are cows, forests, and where the grass is always green), have a cat (lilith), a black goldfish (Silenoz), a rat (neron), a girlfriend... What else?

Timothy said:

i study audio/visual design. academy like. hope to graduate before next summer. after that i dearly need some proper cash like, but i wanna do another proper cameraman-training, and do the rockacademy as well.

but on the other hand, if i dont, i'll get there somehow anyway.
i do freelance projects on the side, to make life financially comfortable.

Thortyir said:
I'm a bloody cop
killer%20k-9.jpg

Currently I'm working in a fancy office involved in environmental protection stuff. On fall it's back to school except not quite. I'm off to Swaziland on school project. I shoud graduate from my hippie school in a year or so. But I won't coz I'm lazy like. Now you know my life.

Quote: "I'm a bloody cop in Belgium, (now you all know... )"

Hey, your boss isn't by any chance Albert Roosens from the Anderlecht district? I used to date his daughter.
Nice city, Brussels. And great women!

Greetz!

Har* said:
Currently I'm working in a fancy office involved in environmental protection stuff. On fall it's back to school except not quite. I'm off to Swaziland on school project. I shoud graduate from my hippie school in a year or so. But I won't coz I'm lazy like. Now you know my life.

You disillusioned whiner bastard work in an enviromental office? That's intriguing :cool:

Demaniac said:
I study chemistry at university of Hellsinki.

me mate lives in Oulu, working as a laborant. he's moving to Hellsinki in a cpl of yrs, perhaps you 2 meet when you have a job by then.

his name's Marco Casteleijn. he looks like a druid at times.
marco.jpg

I guess revealing this will leave me open to cheap shots, bat I study English at the university of Copenhagen, or rather I will be again come September.

For the past 5 months I've been working at an amusement park. I can reveal that it has not always been amusing.

I decay, play the guitar, decay,try to sing,decay, write songs, decay, try to write lyrics, decay, sometimes play live,decay play some bass guitar, decay, waste my time trying to promote my band,decay, eventually record, decay, shit I HAD TO LOOK FOR A JOB TODAY ! ... decay ...

cedarbreed said:
I decay, play the guitar, decay,try to sing,decay, write songs, decay, try to write lyrics, decay, sometimes play live,decay play some bass guitar, decay, waste my time trying to promote my band,decay, eventually record, decay, shit I HAD TO LOOK FOR A JOB TODAY ! ... decay ...

what, did yer fridge fall out of electricity or what?

mate, it's not all crap, coz we did something useful today, that's great, no?

toolsofthetrade said:
what, did yer fridge fall out of electricity or what?

mate, it's not all crap, coz we did something useful today, that's great, no?

yeah i eat and sleep too, pooh sometimes, pee more often and send nice mp3's to jackofalltools on MSN ;)
cheers i enjoyed the chat anyway ;)