any one who didnt
i am so sorry
my condolences
that beets anything i hav eseen in years
i wouldent have traded prog for it cause ill never get to go to that again
but my god frome note one the masqurade was a battle field
it was sic :puke: :puke: :puke:
oh and by the way to all who nay sayed i told you so

I skipped out. Had a ticket... but in the end just didn't go. For various reasons. Glad it was a good show though. Lamb of God isn't for me, they're okay, but their music doesn't do much for me. Maybe it was a great -show-, but I still doubt that I would have come away thinking 'wow yeah Lamb of God's music is great!'.

My son and I watched LoG from the wings of the stage on Gigantour in NJ. When the singer was moving around he turned to the wings, my son threw him the horns and he threw them back to my son.

He keeps telling everyone that Into Eternity was his favorite band, followed by Lamb Of God, then Opeth and Arch Enemy.

I think I have a little metalhead on my hands... YAY :headbang:

As a side note, Opeth really didn't do anything for me. Metal Shrub loved them though.

-Metal

harvesteromega said:
who ever saw lamb of god knows exactly what im talking about
any one who didnt
i am so sorry
my condolences

I love LoG. But boy, were they bad in Long Island last week. Sound was awful. :mad:

yardleybates said:
Is that Bryant in the rave in your sig? It looks like the Bryant dance.
heh, that does look like Bryant.....or maybe Matt. :lol: I was supposed to be at Gigantour in Jersey but I had to go to my Grandmother's 95th birthday party. :erk: Hey, you can't skip that kinda gig. :saint:

harvesteromega said:
who ever saw lamb of god knows exactly what im talking about
any one who didnt
i am so sorry
my condolences

I'll buy you a dictionary and have Glenn to sign it during ProgPower VIII. :)

As for LOG, I've never heard one song from those guys, but I'm guessing heavy guitars, fast drumming, and cookie monster on vox, right? :ill:

:lol:
Beets.

Beets.jpg

Yeah, they must have "beet" the english language out of you.

I guess I missed Gigantour Oh well, I pretty much would have gone for Opeth and I've seen them 2x now supporting Ghost Reveries. Personally, I really enjoy Opeth's live sets. I guess if you're not into constant 10 minute long songs with long periods of instrumental only parts, it can be boring.

Jibrille said:
Personally, I really enjoy Opeth's live sets. I guess if you're not into constant 10 minute long songs with long periods of instrumental only parts, it can be boring.

Haha, I was at the show and Opeth slayed for me. Really amazing, though the crowd was unexpectedly rough. Somebody fell on me and my $400 digital camera in my back pocket was smashed when we hit the ground.

Oh well, atleast I got to meet Opeth - which makes it totally worth it!:headbang: :headbang:

I actually skipped out on most of Lamb of God to recover and then hang out, but I'm afraid what I saw wasn't terribly impressive.