October 15 at Jaxx Nightclub

I used to love seeing them at Jaxx in the late 90s/early 2000s. I filmed them with Arch Enemy. Before the show, I had dinner with NM and AE at the pizza joint that was attached to Jaxx. I had some friends who drove up from Norfolk with me and they were all freaking out, "Dude, you actually know these guys?"

Good times.

Glad to see Austin wasn't the only show with drama. Well, not glad to see that there was drama, but glad to see some confirmation. Hope it all gets worked out.

I currently have a complete show from June 1999 at twisters in Richmond, VA on YouTube. search "nevermore 6/99"

I have to dig out the Jaxx show that I did and get it converted. I think I may have 2 from Jaxx. I also have half of the first song at 930 Club from a year or so later. The club confiscated my camera even though I had a press pass from the record label and permission from NM to film. Backstage after the show, Warrel asked how it came out and I told him they took my camera. He got pissed, bitched at the club manager and got my camera back.

9:30 Club does suck about the cameras. You weren't by any chance at the 2003 show with CoB and Dimmu Borgir, eh?

So everyone that went to the Jaxx show, is it still nearly impossible for anyone under 21 to get something to eat or drink (non alcoholic)? I haven't been to a show there in years but I was always amazed at their lack of hospitality. It used to be that the snack area was 21+ only. And I'll never forget the time we were there and everyone was lined up outside in the rain and cold. They let everyone 21+ in early, and left everyone else out in the rain. There was one guy there with his 12/13 year old kid, and they wouldn't let him in early with his kid. Pretty ridiculous! I believe that was a King Diamond show.....and later on Matt Thompson expressed his disgust with Jaxx too, so I know it's not just me :loco:

9:30 Club does suck about the cameras. You weren't by any chance at the 2003 show with CoB and Dimmu Borgir, eh?

So everyone that went to the Jaxx show, is it still nearly impossible for anyone under 21 to get something to eat or drink (non alcoholic)? I haven't been to a show there in years but I was always amazed at their lack of hospitality. It used to be that the snack area was 21+ only. And I'll never forget the time we were there and everyone was lined up outside in the rain and cold. They let everyone 21+ in early, and left everyone else out in the rain. There was one guy there with his 12/13 year old kid, and they wouldn't let him in early with his kid. Pretty ridiculous! I believe that was a King Diamond show.....and later on Matt Thompson expressed his disgust with Jaxx too, so I know it's not just me :loco:

Didn't see the CoB/DB show.

Jaxx is ridiculous to minors, really. I never went there as one (read: old man) but I saw plenty of crap happen. In general the staff there has always sucked.

I always got a decent hookup there as the owner, Jay, always seemed to think my Mom owned Charlotte Motor Speedway, so he'd put me on his food/beverage tab every time he saw me. hahaha.

Its alright, its hard to get a bartender to even look at you if you're on the minor side but I feel that goes the same for any place with a bar

Shouldn't be. Around here if you're a minor at a show, you can certainly go up to a bar and buy something. What you can buy just depends on what's on your wrist. I never had a problem buying soda and candy/chips from venue bars when I was a teenager.

Here's the zip-up hoodie. I really don't remember if they had any other hoodie styles.

DSC00099.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

Thanks!! That is sweet looking...now I need to find one somewhere. I won't be in town when they role through...dammit all

Warrel, start selling Nevermore merch from your FB page or My Space page, would you? That would be awesome. Thanks.