October 2012 UK DATES Announced!

EvileAdmin

Bathed in Blood
Dec 4, 2008
www.myspace.com
Ben Carter comments:
"Evile are damn pleased to announce our UK headline tour in October 2012! We can't wait to get back on the road and get back to some familiar places and some new ones, and see some of our awesome Evile fans both at the gigs and at special meet-and-greets! We always have a great time playing in the UK, and this tour will be no different! We have a few new tricks up our sleeves as well as some old ones haha - we just can't wait to unleash our live assault once again! Get tickets early, tell your friends, hold your parents hostage 'til they buy you a ticket, whatever it takes. Come to the show, thrash yourselves stupid and we'll see you at the bar afterwards! JOIN OUR CULT!!!"

May 28 - Belfast, UK - Ulster Hall (w/ MACHINE HEAD)
May 30 - Dublin, Ireland - Olympia Theatre (w/ MACHINE HEAD)
Jun. 03 - Exeter, UK - Real Devon Rocks at Exeter Phoenix
Jun. 06 - Reading, UK - Sub89
Jun. 08 - Tampere, Finland - Pakkahuone
Jul. 20 - Luarca, Spain - Luarca Metal Fest
Aug. 12 - Walton-On-Trent, UK - Bloodstock Open Air Festival
Aug. 24 - Wörrstadt, Germany - Neuborn Open Air Festival

Oct. 18 - Glasgow, UK - O2 ABC 2
Oct. 19 - Manchester, UK - Academy 3
Oct. 20 - Belfast, UK - Lime Light
Oct. 21 - TBC
Oct. 23 - Newcastle, UK - Academy 2
Oct. 24 - Sheffield, UK - Corporation
Oct. 25 - Birmingham, UK - Academy 3
Oct. 26 - Oxford, UK - O2 Academy 2
Oct. 27 - Norwich, UK - Open
Oct. 28 - London, UK - Garage
Nov. 03 - Holmfirth, UK - Picturedrome

So...does this mean the Evile U.S. tour is going to be in September or November then? Come to Vegas and lunch/dinner is on me guys.:kickass:

Anyone going to the free gig in London (in celebration of the new single and British Lung Foundation)? As far as I can see you just turn up, and make any donations you want on the door rather than buying a ticket. Savage Messiah are playing as well and it looks like it should be a good night. I'm definitely going!