october tide

I know I've heard that song before. Isn't that just a song from Rain Without End with an early title? I gotta listen to the album again when I get home and find out which song it is.

These two demo songs are killer!

Thanx a lot Hobo for sharing!!!
I didn't know about the existence of this demo...it has been a great surprise:) :)

Jerkface said:
I know I've heard that song before. Isn't that just a song from Rain Without End with an early title? I gotta listen to the album again when I get home and find out which song it is.

blue gallery is the only from rain without end :)

To Die From Strength kick ass :OMG: and first riff in the song is the same riff that katatonia use in the song at last

Someone anyone, help...
I joined this in hopes of someone directing me to the closest October Tide album..
Both of mine were stolen .. arrrgghh..

Can someone help me find copies to buy?

protocolnone said:
someone sell a copy to me.

I have two mint condition copies of Rain Without End (long story how I obtained them). I won't let them go cheap though :D . How much are you willing to spend for one?

Jerkface said:
I have two mint condition copies of Rain Without End (long story how I obtained them). I won't let them go cheap though :D . How much are you willing to spend for one?

You in the US? i'm willing to pay a pretty penny. PM me :Spin:

Jerkface said:

i willgive to you a 200$ :p for one original copy

what would you guys be willing to spend for a MINT copy of rain without end SIGNED by fred and Jonas.....and signed by the cover artist (jeroen Van Valkenburg) WITH the original press release of the BAND BIO that VIC records sent out with the CD ALSO SIGNED BY THE BAND????