ftp://katatonia.mine.nu??

actualy, "some" (i suppose you refer to the band themself) has aproved this already.
when i first put all those bootlegs up i asked Anders, and he said it was cool.
Offcourse, if they have changed teire minds, and someone has something against me sharing bootlegs, i´ll take them down right away..

Hobo said:
actualy, "some" (i suppose you refer to the band themself) has aproved this already.
Offcourse, if they have changed teire minds, and someone has something against me sharing bootlegs, i´ll take them down right away..

thats an excellent collection of stuff you got there. Did you film these gigs yourself?

Hobo said:

Have they changed their minds (or perhaps you)?
Cuz this link just doesn't work anymore....

That would be me.. the computer that ran it sort of overheated and died, and i havent had the time nor have i realy felt like fixing it..
send me a private msg if you want bootlegs :)

I have a two bootlegs of katatonia in Dublin, Ireland. one from the Opeth tour in 2001 and one from Viva Emptiness in 2003 if you want them on your site. Hobo- Pm me if you want the cds.

Ps- The sound quality is fairly poor.

i aint play this said:
Eh issi ai!! bem vindo!!

ps)E ai fateful, tu ta acompanhando a copa? tomara que o brasil bote pra fuder terca feira, to botando fe!!:Smokin:

eu vi que pra tristeza dos nossos amigos e herois músicais, a Suécia se deu mal no sabado.. :erk: ... normalmente não sou muito de futebol.... muitos anos que perdi o interesse.. ultima copa não vi nenhum jogo.. tambem tinha horarios ruims e tudo. Mas bem.. até assisti alguma coisa esse fim de semana.. tive em Recife, fui na sexta, cheguei hoje .. coisas de familia.. minha familia inteira é daí.. dae fico na casa de minha vó, sem porra nenhuma pra fazer.... tome TV. :erk:

Oh crap... Hobo, I mean noooo offence at all, but could you please remove my Murder cover? It's soooo outdated and crappy... I had been playing guitar for 2 or 3 months at that time, I'm quite ashamed it's still online... (this is actually the oldest version, I have 3 versions)