October!

Doodoobubbachuck

Maidens' drums
Aug 2, 2002
theironmaidens.com
It was GREAT being back behind the kit after a month off for me due to a car accident! No more accidents please! Thanks to Tone De Corte of Damage Inc (so Cal) for stepping up and filling in the last 4 weeks!

SO, I'm back! M15 was KILLER last weekend and we are heading out of town for the next set of shows!

Next up! 2 shows in Colorado!!

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00PM
@Ricky B's
522 Main St.
Windsor, CO 80550
(970)686-5775

Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:00PM
With SIN FIX, LOTUS GAIT
@Buffalo Rose
1119 Washington Ave
Golden, CO 80401
(303)278-6800
www.buffalorose.net

Sat, Oct 31st
Halloween in KC!
@ The Scene Rock Bar
14816 E Us Highway 40
Kansas City, MO 64136
(816) 313-5846
www.facebook.com/TheSceneKcRockBar
:devil::hotjump::Smokedev::kickass::saint:

Jenna, I'm almost ready to play a full show! HAHA! My doctor didnt want me to play last weekend but I ran out of drum subs! Oops! 2 weeks off and physical therapy should do the trick though! I have not been able to work out in over a month! ACK! Can't wait to to play full on again and get back to the weights! Yippeeee!!!! And thanks so much for your kindness! <3

Jenna, I'm almost ready to play a full show! HAHA! My doctor didnt want me to play last weekend but I ran out of drum subs! Oops! 2 weeks off and physical therapy should do the trick though! I have not been able to work out in over a month! ACK! Can't wait to to play full on again and get back to the weights! Yippeeee!!!! And thanks so much for your kindness! <3

Haha, that sounds about right for you!! Life at full throttle!! :kickass:

Gotta be careful, Linda. Drummers take a beating as it is, like the drummer from The Donnas. Take care of yourself.

Yup, even ol' Nicko has issues after all those years of beatin' on the tubs. Maybe you need a private masseure for a rub before and after every show.

Haha, that sounds about right for you!! Life at full throttle!! :kickass:

Well, my prognosis seems to be a little more guarded and extended than just 2 weeks of PT but we will make this happen sooner than later! I won't push too hard. UGH! I am armed with ibuprofen and painkillers for post show! touche!:hotjump: (Ice packs at hotel later i hope!) Cheers!