Octobers Sorrow anybody??

they sound nothing like Novembers Doom. listen to their song Queen of Death And Dreams. it's just so damn good

Heh, I was thinking the same thing about November's Doom.

I was also thinking about how September never gets used in songs or writing because it doesn't evoke any strong emotions like pretty much any of the other months do. That may or may not be true. You be the judge [/threadjacking]

Perdition's Light said:
Heh, I was thinking the same thing about November's Doom.

I was also thinking about how September never gets used in songs or writing because it doesn't evoke any strong emotions like pretty much any of the other months do. That may or may not be true. You be the judge [/threadjacking]

Well, the only time I see September get used is in reference to 9/11, which is quite emotional to some people. A band called Still Breathing used September as their debut album's title. They sucked, though. :tickled:

circus_brimstone said:
Well, the only time I see September get used is in reference to 9/11, which is quite emotional to some people.

Right, but that was just an event. Other months seem to have their own distinct feelings, however undefined, associated with them.

All I feel in September is SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SUMMER BREAK.

Perdition's Light said:
Right, but that was just an event. Other months seem to have their own distinct feelings, however undefined, associated with them.

All I feel in September is SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SUMMER BREAK.

Ah, I understand what you meant now.