Vesperian Sorrow

Wound

May 9, 2002
Visit site
I hear Anathema and Vesperian Sorrow know each other, so I made the thread here...

Any fans of Vesperian Sorrow? Our band is playing with them on June 12.:headbang: Anyone from wisconsin or around here should make it out, it will kick major ass.

\m/
josh

Wound said:
I hear Anathema and Vesperian Sorrow know each other, so I made the thread here...

Any fans of Vesperian Sorrow? Our band is playing with them on June 12.:headbang: Anyone from wisconsin or around here should make it out, it will kick major ass.

\m/
josh

im very glad i dont know vesperian sorrow or your band. If i was living in Wisconsin, i wouldnt come.

i'm pretty sure, my buddy talked to chris (drummer for vs) and he said something of some things about anathema i believe.

as for the other guy.... :err:

sonmium_in_tenebris said:
im very glad i dont know vesperian sorrow or your band. If i was living in Wisconsin, i wouldnt come.
mate, we all know you're not Sophia, but another one from the Moron Bunch.

stop sickening this board with yer stupid, nonsense and annoying posts and try to find a life somewhere else.

to me, and others hopefully but probably, your presence is UNWANTED.

go. shoo. move on.

Wound said:

\m/
josh
i accidentally bought one of yer albums a cpl of yrs ago. i think i still have it somewhere, tho i dunno how it sounded.
cant say i was that impressed, but wish u all the best :headbang: