About The Greek Anathema Fan Club!!!

cronos said:
You didn't ask for a picture. I'm goodlooking. :D
if you got the guts post it here:Spam:

:lol: p.s have in mind tho that you run the risk of being characterised as egocentric and narcissistic and end up being the protagonist of a very messy photo-collage:Smug: :Smug: There are some ""unwritten"" rules that exist(ed?) in this forum:Smug: well...this graveyard of a forum,as many many members have quit.twists and turns,twists and turns,its alrite:)

:headbang: OOOOhhh yeah this sounds like a really good idea, so do we get to play with the band members, after a show?:headbang: :headbang: and who provides the membership cards and cd's?:Spin:

First of all,the f.c. is a Greek one...
Secondly,the providers of all these cds, member cards, t-shirts etc. will be the people who made the f.c. (including me).
So anyone who wants to become a member of the Greek Anathema f.c., just send me an e-mail msg with his name/surname,address (it has to be in Greece), phone number and date of birth...
Thank you all...
:hotjump: :headbang: :Smokin: :D

well i do think its kinda...unnecessary since there is this forum and so many people can arrange to get together, but if it happens and has sth more to offer i accept it,i can join if im in the mooood.
marginale(dries?) if you wanna have all this privileges you must come and get the greek origin,or marry a greek lady, or do sth heroic for greece(mind you:i dont consider marrying a greek lady heroic if you make a connection:) )

and i want an anathema credit card!:hotjump:

marry a greek lady... sounds great...
if i do sth heroic and marry a greek lady, could i get more that that prşvşleges?..

i think marrying a greek lady is very heroic for a non-greek. cos you marry her mother and her father and... it takes balls. the cultural shock can be huge for the poor bastard... :lol:

(i'm joking. not fully tho. :D )

Blood_Countess said:
parties, gifts, member card, cds and lots of other stuff...
we're not ready yet so all these are just a small idea in front of the final result. :)
honestely for me all this idea is somewhat hazy. can you answer the question "what for?". i just always thought that fan-club is to have contact with a band and be up-to-date, but... you're 'closer' to the band here on this forum, aren't you? and you get up-to-date info on anathema.ws.
also, you don't have even clear idea what your fan club is to do. gifts? are you santa claus? also, are you going to take money from people?

i just know how many problems had karin with official fan-club. it really needs some time and dedication. they were publishing anathema magazines and sending newsletters. it was really good, but in the age of internet (imo) fan-clubs are a bit obsolote unless they concern people who don't have access to internet or fc offers really many interesting things (but then, what's your concept?).

actually, i think that this forum is sort of anathema fan-club. you have danny,duncan and sometimes darren and jamie here. you can make an appointment with anyone, let know about party (as people here often do) and anything else.

sol83 said:
i think marrying a greek lady is very heroic for a non-greek. cos you marry her mother and her father and... it takes balls. the cultural shock can be huge for the poor bastard... :lol:

(i'm joking. not fully tho. :D )
I would love to marry a greek man, just to be able to smash the plates :Spin: i'm going to have to travel soon i think :headbang: i need to see anathema .