Official Greek Anathema Fan Club (fragile Dreamers)

Giorgos

Noooooooooooo Jeff!
Jul 17, 2002
Athens - Greece
www.fragiledreamers.com
;) Hello all! We want to start official Greek Anathema fan club!

First of all Danny still i have your permission about the OFFICIAL??????

Then i want to tell me if anybody knows how i have to organise the FC so it will be the best it can!!!!

I started to make a web site and i will have most of 70 people who want to be members if this happen....

I want to tell me every idea you have!!!

A lot of thanks!!!!:D

well giorgos, the name is good and the intentions are good. the practical side of running a fan club is something i've never done before, but i imagine it would have things like regular newsletters, cheaper t-shirts, exclusive interviews and things from us, free patches and posters, regular updates and a christmas card! i can help you with these things but its not going to be easy and it could take alot of your time, so why dont you try to get help and advice from someone over there who has experience of this? someone who runs a good fanclub already. surely the greek iron maiden fan club must be well done? get as much advice as you can.
i'll be your contact with the band for anything you might need from us.
good luck!

Originally posted by ashure

Kebap is a turkish food not greek :rolleyes:

but for Greek dudes here please don't start any argument about this stuff...coz it won't probably go anywhere

okay lad,hehe,no argument bout that one:)let's not raise the greek-turkish matter even in that forum.music unites :cool:
ye know?i'm studying 4 hours away from yer city and there's a chance i may be coming over this december:D hehe!

Originally posted by Giorgos

I started to make a web site and i will have most of 70 people who want to be members if this happen....

okay giorgo:p i can have the number one eh?i cannot tolerate any other number haha:D *ballbreaker*
good thing you announced it eventually...i was afraid that you'd abandon the idea:eek:
...and,of course,i am at you disposal for help and any further particulars:D

Originally posted by Giorgos

First of all Danny still i have your permission about the OFFICIAL??????

Then i want to tell me if anybody knows how i have to organise the FC so it will be the best it can!!!!

I want to tell me every idea you have!!!

A lot of thanks!!!!:D

pos mporo na gino kai ego melos??????

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris

okay lad,hehe,no argument bout that one:)let's not raise the greek-turkish matter even in that forum.music unites :cool:
ye know?i'm studying 4 hours away from yer city and there's a chance i may be coming over this december:D hehe!

ahh I'm glad to keep this matter short here,thx,that's very nice of you!:)

where are u studying?

Originally posted by alefas21

pos mporo na gino kai ego melos??????

Katse vre!!akoma den to ftiaxame to kaimeno to club hehe!
loipon and thes steile mou email gia na ehoume pio diaproswpiki epafi ,xes,gia ta tektenomena,alla apla boreis na beis sto irc sto elliniko kanali #anathema kai tha vreis apeira atoma apo athina,pou gnwrizodai oloi metaxy tous kai tha se "basoun"sto anepisimo(plin dynato)fan club.hehe!psaxe gia ton giorgo(pou grafei ki edw).bainei me to onoma paihti bassou(theikia ekfrasi?) tou agapimenou mas sygrotimatos(gia na min lew onomata kai parexigithoun pou den katalavainoun oi alloi)

soz guys,just wanted to give quick info.nothing more,really:)

Originally posted by without

where are u studying?

i'm studying in Komotini(between Alexandroupoli and Xanthi)
We must organise a meeting when i come over,eh?;)
And you're wellcome to my house,whenever:hotjump:

Relevant-irrelevant info:I know some turkish as well hehe:D
All the ppl from me dad's village(in macedonia)have turkish as their mother tongue.

why is that?they belong to the "uprooted"greeks of the west-end Asia(or "little Asia",or whatever it was called),that were forced to leave their houses in Smyrne(the top commercial and cultural center by then,inside Turkey)overnight and come to Greece as strangers deprived of their belongings,deprived of their families(they were slaughtered,while trying to escape)and their dignity.

This is actually the tip of the iceberg of the story that was not said by-my,anyways,good friend,Mehdi(not on purpose,of course).

You know,this is a really painful story,that will never be forgotten,as its outcomes still are bleeding wounds for Greeks(and Turks as well)but what we have to do is look forward and evolve.

People are not responsible for the fatal mistakes of political and religion leaderships and their inhumane mind-control.Fullstop.

We must organise a meeting when i come over,eh?;)

You are always welcome :) :)

my father's race belongs to greece, his parents came to istanbul from greece years ago, but ý've never been in greece and ý also don't know even a greek word
*shame on me*

Originally posted by without

You are always welcome :) :)

my father's race belongs to greece, his parents came to istanbul from greece years ago, but ý've never been in greece and ý also don't know even a greek word
*shame on me*

Hehe:p thank you;)

So we're kinda the same thing,eh?after the destruction of Smyrne in 1923(right?),there was an exchange of populations(ordered by the Greek and the Turkish government);the Greeks that were residing in Turkey(and had survived the slaughter),were forced to abandon all their belongings(they were fucking rich those people...)and go to Greece and the Turks that,for many years were living together with the Greeks,affiliated,were forced to leave their fortunes and go back to Turkey.

relevant-irrelevant info:My house in Thessaloniki is near the house of Kemal Ataturk,which is preserved,nowadays,as a museum.

This is actually the tip of the iceberg of the story that was not said by-my,anyways,good friend,Mehdi(not on purpose,of course).

to be honest, i forgot it on purpose as i hate you you fucken greek goat bumers :mad:

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e

to be honest, i forgot it on purpose as i hate you you fucken greek goat bumers :mad:

:yow: :loco: ok!!!you are corrupting/misleading innocent peoples minds on purpose!!!grr:mad: so put yer croissant in yer ass!!!:eek: :OMG: i curse you to become hairless(especially in the chest)in the following 2 years!M!:lol: :lol: