Anathema Concerts

i see. we have the same problem. actually my problem is greater 'cause we are 4 people in the house. my 6-year-old sister constantly wants to watch cartoons so there you have it. but no one -yes, no one- can stop me from watching simpsons-seinfeld series at 7 pm.

*bir türkle ingilizce konuþurken kendimi cidden çok garip hissediyorum haha*

tom and jerry, me likes, too. know them all by heart, by now.
yes, i used to like pink panther, too.

dont you like some of the more adult-ish stuff like the simpsons or southpark?

even though i used to watch all of the japanese cartoons, i hate them, too, now.

G-FORCE!!! BAAATTLE OF THE PLAAAANNETS!!.... klassik

I don't think the humour in southpark is that hard to get...talking lumps of shite are inherently funny regardless of cultural boundaries

Originally posted by Don Corleone
hmm. i think they were making fun of the scooby doo cartoon in that episode. anyways...

ahh I always hated scooby doo all the way..

let me tell you my favorite cartoon of all times : Clementine!!!
it was way scary, every time I watched it-when I was a kid, of course- it was giving me creeps! any chance that anybody knows it?

As much as I love South Park, that Korn episode as pretty sad...

When they get it right, South Park is the best show on television. When they miss the mark they're still in the top 3 or 4.

They provide a very amusing critique on the state of society which is something we need more of, especially in this mass-media world.

there was a fire-man like a deamon or something like that..or devil itself I dont know how to describe it exactly. If you remember him then you remember Clementine..coz it was the main body of the cartoon actually.