Anathema in Greece

Oson afora to DVD, o Vincent eipe sigoura oti tha to vgaloun se DVD. Kai eixe pantou kameres opote de nomizo na ginei kamia stravi, re gamoto imoun piso kai de tha fainomai. (psonio!) heheh

they played sleepless indeed:)

but GIORGO,WHAT IS IT WITH YOU AND YOURE DIGGING OUT ANCIENT THREADS?JUDAS PRIEST:eek: haahhaah

Sleepless in the middle of the set?? :eek::eek:
But... the guitars have to be tuned down for that one :confused: So usually the roadie does that right before the encores (which include usually Sleepless)

Ah well, I might be totally wrong eh :)

i can't believe some of you Greeks travelled to the North of England, to Bradford to see anathema, ok it was to see anathema, good reason but from Greec.. to... Northern England! wow quite a trip, hehehe

Originally posted by Andy_2003
i can't believe some of you Greeks travelled to the North of England, to Bradford to see anathema, ok it was to see anathema, good reason but from Greec.. to... Northern England! wow quite a trip, hehehe

oops:p i may be wrong.i thought this was the setlist from the greek concerts in january2002.hehe.i wasnt there.

tho i have travelled three times in just three months this year to see anathema and Antimatter.
Anathema in Graspop in july,Anathema in Crete,Greece in august(quite a long trip from Thessaloniki-northern greece-),antimatter in belgium,france in october(and then i went straight to england to see some mates heheheh) :D

yes,we greeks go nuts about our passions.yaheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

yeah. they laugh with money. you know, theyre still paying there with objects: a carpet for a chicken, a trip for a night of bumming etc...

Originally posted by Mariner
yeah. they laugh with money. you know, theyre still paying there with objects: a carpet for a chicken, a trip for a night of bumming etc...

...pieces of noisy mariners for a pair of condoms and that:lol:

Originally posted by somnium_in_tenebris
oops:p i may be wrong.i thought this was the setlist from the greek concerts in january2002.hehe.i wasnt there.

tho i have travelled three times in just three months this year to see anathema and Antimatter.
Anathema in Graspop in july,Anathema in Crete,Greece in august(quite a long trip from Thessaloniki-northern greece-),antimatter in belgium,france in october(and then i went straight to england to see some mates heheheh) :D

yes,we greeks go nuts about our passions.yaheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

yeah i know this thread was about the Greek concerts but there were also Greeks at the Bradford one back at the end of November, well they looked Greek!

Originally posted by Andy_2003
yeah i know this thread was about the Greek concerts but there were also Greeks at the Bradford one back at the end of November, well they looked Greek!

yeah,i know.half of the people in metal concerts in uk are greek students:rolleyes: they are the ones who create some havoc haha!*mediterraneans* haahaha

Originally posted by Mariner
but i would never trade my Pieces of You for some pieces of you :p
nem.

hahaha!in the end,i had some influence on yer,haha!Jewel rules!
wait til i learn more songs and you'll see what you'll trade for what.NEM:mad: !!!

yeah :) its a topalbum, and everybody who likes to go mad and depressed should check that album out: Jewel - Pieces of You. And if peeps wants to check some songs: Pieces of You, Daddy, Little Sister, Adrian
Go for it its worth it :mad: