the anti PAOK fan club

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
thats where the shirt matter is about. was wearing me panathinaikos shirt in salonica and got beaten up by a paok fan/junkie/wanker. anyway i got to the police station with him (some people grabbed him) and now hes supposed to pay me 70€. if he doesnt i can sew him... yeah right.
and because of that hit ive got a ruptured eardrum. :(

so...
anyone to join this fan club? :Spin: :mad: :heh: :Shedevil: :devil: :devil:

not the smartest thing to do is it pieter?! haha! ( sorry if i laugh, i know it's not funny really)

hope your ear will get better soon...

its alright you know. it will heal.

i think i wont do it again yeah. dont even think that ill even wear my ghent shirt ever again here in belgium... :(

Mariner said:
was wearing me panathinaikos shirt in salonica and got beaten up by a paok fan/junkie/wanker. :Spin: :mad: :heh: :Shedevil: :devil: :devil:
well of course thats whats gonna happen if you wear panathinaikos, olympiakos or aek t-shirts in salonica ffs. this is greece, there is no logic.

:yell::yell::yell:

well, i'm an aris fan (we're fighting against relegation this year :cry: ) and we are the rivals of paok (you know a celtic/rangers, roma/lazio kinda thing). so i'm deffo in the club. :D

count me in.I'm an Aris fan,too.
Mariner,were you wearing a shirt with crete on the back?
I saw someone in the concert.And i can surely say that you can only expect such behaviour from paok or olympiakos fans.

no. he can expect such a behavior from all the teams that have "hardcore" fans including our miserable "football team." (o theos na kanei omada afto to bourdelo.)

sol83 said:
no. he can expect such a behavior from all the teams that have "hardcore" fans including our miserable "football team." (o theos na kanei omada afto to bourdelo.)

I did overeact about this.It's true but the things I've seen in sports generally always make angry.Especially such behaviour by :Smokin: shitheads.I'm 27 and i stopped going to watch games because I've witnessed certain annoying things.
We are surrounded by stupid people and we'll just have to live with them-up to a certain point that is- in music as well as in sports. :err:

εξυγειανση το λενε τωρα, χαχαχαχαχαχα. ε ρε κατι γελια...

Thats interesting because we have a similar situation here (NI) and in Scotland - depending on the area you can get beaten up for wearing a Glasgow Celtic/Rangers shirt. A little unfair as I think people should be beaten for wearing a Linkin Park hoodie (just joking for all you LP fans)

footie is fucken nice lotte. its just a shame that FEW! people are getting mental if they see shirts of the other teams.

i thought it wasnt a problem, wearing that shirt. especially because i thought everyone is anti olympiakos, and that paok and aris are the true rivals there...
and even then. i got beaten up by a junk. if it wasnt me, then he probably would have picked someone else.

and what i dont understand is that the people i know in salonica are all aris fans, while paok has most fans... are you more civilised maybe? :tickled:

That was a day:( :( at least the policemen helped us a bit.
Actually 70euros is very little money,as i realised afterwards...

NOW READ THIS:in the news they said that a junkie of bulgarian roots,from thessaloniki asked his grandpa for money he owed to the police and his grandpa dragged him to the police.The lad jumped off the building and now hes at the hospital.

Guess what.It was at the same police station,the guy was indeed bulgarian rooted,his parents were off the city and he was a junkie :ill: 99% its the same lad

now thats a MAN story indeed.glad you got through ok Pieter:)

The guy was supposed to put the money in my bank account today.I'll check tomorrow.Tho i dont have high hopes,since hes at the hospital:(
Me mom got furious that we asked for so little money.shes gonna tell off the doctor that examined you and ask for a receipt.I feel silly that i didnt think of that myself.i was so anxious,damn:(

yeah well i didnt think of it meself... he was a bastard that wanted easy money. he just got 3 minutes of work and asked 40€. this morning they examined me for an hour an it was 50€. with modern technology and that... and i will get most of me money through the insurance!

but you know, like if we would have asked 300€ for example, then he wouldnt pay anyway. and its hard to sew him cause i need to travel to greece with me lawyer... :( bollox and he probably knows that. thats what the cops said as well. if we ask too much then its nothing or a trial. anyway. its ok.

and god punishes immediately! :Spin: lisan and her mother are saying it all the time. danny said that it would turn against him one day as well. good!