Odd dual display problem.

Explain?

And how do i fix it?

quickest way wound be a new video card, but if you're up for some electronic work, pull the card and inspect the faulty connectors pins. look at the solder connections at the board to see if there's any broken solder joints. you can do it visually or remove the metal tab and wiggle the connector. look for any broken parts too. I had a card where i somehow broke an inductor near the connector and i soldered a wire in place. (not the best thing, but it worked). if you have experiance soldering you can resolder the pins, you don't have to add solder, but a little dab after heating up the pin won't hurt.

This is a laptop, so maybe a no-go.

Any PCIMA Graphics cards about?

I would test first if the problem was actually with some oft the RGB components missing. Can you adjust the other monitors RGB balance via graphics adaptor software. I know I can with ATI cards software, but it might be different with your laptop. Anyhow, if you can and changing the blue level does not make a difference, you know that it's the broken connector (or somehow fucked up B signal)