Odd mixed drinks/cocktails that you've made that actually taste good

Watto

the need...for speed!
Nov 23, 2004
blue mountains
Over my long binge drinking years I have made plenty of drinks where on lookers have said why would you do that? but to my surprise it actually tasted good or I was just really pissed either way name yours.

Dark Jager: Tooheys old + Jager:kickass:

Old Mocca: Tooheys old + chocolate mocca:kickass::kickass:

Ferrets got a name for this one: Passion pop + V + Butterscotch shnaps:kickass::kickass::worship:

BrOOtal metal drink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now THIS is a thread :kickass: :kickass: :kickass::kickass: :kickass:

Don't forget your suicide shots. Wait, those would be anything but good... :zombie: oouuuuuuuuuuuuuch

Diddy Donut
1 part Lemon/lime Passion Pop
1 part Red Bull
1 part Butterscotch schnapps

Chicken Fudgin' Nugget
200mL Crazy Old Man port
4 teaspoons lemon & lime Powerade powder
1 shot vodka
Must be sculled as a shot, not sipped... will cause temporary insanity.

Diddy Fudgin' Donut
1 part Lemon/lime Passion Pop
1 part Red Bull
1 part Butterscotch schnapps
1 part vodka

Slagdestroyer
20ml Absinthe
10ml Tobasco
Sprinkle with a thin layer of fresh cracked pepper and take as a shot.
Burns like a motherfucker but makes everything else taste good for the rest of the night.

Wombeynog
Tia Maria
Vodka
Lots of Vanilla custard
Brandy
Cook the fucker in a pot over a fire until it develops a skin, then poke straws through the skin and try to enjoy!
While on the subject of odd combinations and drunken good times...

McChoc Chicken
McChicken burger - mayo + chocolate sundae sauce

I would also highly recommend biting the ends off Tim Tams and drinking port through them. The Tim Tams are super-dooper tasty afterwards.

How much fucking time have you fellas had to create all of these by chance? Fucking hell! The custard one sounds awesome! I usually do that Tim Tam thing, but with milk not port! Fuck, Ferret loves his "Crazy Old Man Port"

That's still better than a Newtown Grind Probe any day.
1/2 rohypnol, 1/2 crisco, 100% stretched sphincter.

Disclaimer: no, not speaking from experience :p

the Maggot.

the dregs of what was left behind the RockApe bar including rum, beam, daniels, vodka and something else.
add in some baileys and then squeeze in some lemon juice so it curdles.

try to drink and if you survive, free trip to the recovery wing at the hospital.

one of the nastiest things I have ever seen in my life! :puke:

Just found out that mandarin vodka and pineapple juice tastes pretty much identical to grapefruit only tastier.

Tonight's odd mixed drink which actually tastes good:

Fucking field goal
Coke + pineapple juice + mandarin vodka + bourbon + juice from tinned blueberries
Tasty

Just found out that mandarin vodka and pineapple juice tastes pretty much identical to grapefruit only tastier.

Tonight's odd mixed drink which actually tastes good:

Fucking field goal
Coke + pineapple juice + mandarin vodka + bourbon + juice from tinned blueberries
Tasty

remember when I mixed white rum (and then later coconut rum) with a Golden Circle Tropical drink.

damn it tasted nice.

you may always want to mix mandarin vodka with a bit of soda water and mango juice or just the mandarin vodka with the mango juice.
the mandarin vodka into some light coconut juice is also very nice.

I may have something to do with already being on the drinks by that point but ouzo and rice wine vinegar shots with celery chasers were pretty tasty last night.

I don't suppose anyone knows how to make bottled grapefruit juice taste even remotely palatable? I bought two bottles of it because it was on special but shave my balls, circle my arsehole with lipstick and call me Pyro if it isn't some of the filthiest shit I've ever tasted. You know that taste when you're about to spew but you dont and you just get a little bit of bile in your mouth and that weird tingly feeling under your tongue? It's pretty much identical to that only marginally worse. I'm hesitant about wasting good alcohol in a mixer with this shit on the off chance it might actually be fit for human or even animal consumption. Now, I realise actual grapefruits don't taste all that great either but with a hit of sugar over them they're still pretty tasty. This is just VILE though and I can hardly believe the two are somehow connected. I never thought I'd say this about anything but: it even tastes worse than XXXX :puke: