Odin's Court Signed to ProgRock Records! Preorders Available Now

That is great news indeed, guys! Hell yeah, Rick! When will you guys return to rock Atlanta again? Y'all killed last time!:headbang:
Thanks dude! :headbang:

Man, I can't wait to come back down. When is a great question that I unfortunately can't answer at this point, but hopefully sooner than later! I knew that I as well as the rest of the guys had a blast and would love to come back down. Guess we have to wait for the right opportunity! :headbang:

Thanks dude! :headbang:

Man, I can't wait to come back down. When is a great question that I unfortunately can't answer at this point, but hopefully sooner than later! I knew that I as well as the rest of the guys had a blast and would love to come back down. Guess we have to wait for the right opportunity! :headbang:
I understand completely. Maybe Hoyt and Glenn could pull some strings again?:cool:

Thanks Matt. I can't wait for me to hear the disc as well. I heard the samples and got me pumped to hear the whole thing at 110 decibels! :headbang::kickass:

(Well, maybe not quite that loud, but you get the idea!) :lol:
And thanks from me too! Well, it will likely be louder than 110 dB at Jaxx tonight and we'll be playing quite a bit of the new stuff! I can't wait for you to hear it though. I also recommend listening through headphones sometime. Its a whole different experience! :headbang:

And thanks from me too! Well, it will likely be louder than 110 dB at Jaxx tonight and we'll be playing quite a bit of the new stuff! I can't wait for you to hear it though. I also recommend listening through headphones sometime. Its a whole different experience! :headbang:

I did go and pre-ordered mine yesterday morning. I was impressed with what I heard at the X-mas party and friggan sweet that you guys are finally able to get it put out. And listening through headphones - excuse to put these brand-new, expensive, pair of Klipsch Custom-3 headphones that I've recently gotten to the test! :kickass:

And speaking of playing at Jaxx....:

IMG_2425Medium.jpg

IMG_2428Medium.jpg

IMG_2429Medium.jpg

IMG_2430Medium.jpg

IMG_2432Medium.jpg