Odin's Court Signed to ProgRock Records! Preorders Available Now

We're in Spartanburg, about 15 miles past "The Peachoid" on I-85 (it does resemble a large orange ass when you go by on the interstate). The closest venues around here that are decent are Tremont Music Hall in Charlotte, NC or The Handlebar in Greenville, SC. Both places are fairly decent and are just a stones throw from I-85. Not sure I'd recommend anything directly in Spartanburg, although there are some smaller underground venues around here.....

When's the release going to be out?
Okay, I know where Spartanburg is.

Maybe when we work with Hoyt again we can make SC a stop on the way down to Atlanta. :)

And yes, I always thought (even as a kid) that the giant peach looked like a butt. :lol:

Since you pre-ordered, you'll get it around mid-May. Depends on when it's ready at the manufacturer. The official release date worldwide is 15 July - that's when you can buy it anywhere. But preordering gets it to you roughly a month earlier. :D

We're in Spartanburg, about 15 miles past "The Peachoid" on I-85 (it does resemble a large orange ass when you go by on the interstate). The closest venues around here that are decent are Tremont Music Hall in Charlotte, NC or The Handlebar in Greenville, SC. Both places are fairly decent and are just a stones throw from I-85. Not sure I'd recommend anything directly in Spartanburg, although there are some smaller underground venues around here.....

The%20Peachoid%2Egif

There's a metal venue in Spartanburg called Ground Zero that has hosted everyone from Green Carnation to The Black Dahlia Murder. They have tons of great shows, look into that place.

I've never ventured to Ground Zero here. I've heard both good and bad about the venue (as most other places I imagine). A lot of the usual lineups I see come though are underground bands that I'm not familiar with. But, it would be worth checking into as its along the I-85 corridor with the other places I mentioned.

But, I would definitely go see them if they booked there. I'm more into the prog bands which I don't see a lot of booked at Ground Zero.

Thanks guys! As you can imagine, we are very stoked about this announcement! Now we can finally get this CD out! Glad you guys like the artwork so much too! I think you'll like the contents on the CD too! :kickass:

Congrats on the release and the signing with ProgRock Records Rick & Co.! Shawn's a great guy with a lot of very cool music on his label. Looking forward to hearing this disc...

Wow! You guys all ROCK!! We all really appreciate the support you guys are showing! Thanks for all the kind words and of course, thanks for pre-ordering the disk! Not only will the pre-ordering people get their disks first, but right now PRR is offering it for $2 off during the preorder phase.

As far as coming back to ATL and SC -- man, I'd love to make our way down south and play some shows down that way!! I had a blast last time despite all the driving and love the area, so I hope we are able to do again soon! And a Margarita sounds good right about now, Kathy! :kickass:

For now, people will either have to travel to Jaxx and see us this coming Friday wen we open for Circa (current and ex-members of Yes). Those in the northeastern US will get another chance to see us in the beginning of August as we start in CT, through NYC, and probably Philly and make our way down until we end up at Jaxx. We will be playing this series of shows with Suspyre and another band -- I don't think they've been announced yet, so I'll hold off for now. I know that many people on this forum will be happy about them though... :heh:

...Those in the northeastern US will get another chance to see us in the beginning of August as we start in CT, through NYC, and probably Philly and make our way down until we end up at Jaxx. We will be playing this series of shows with Suspyre and another band -- I don't think they've been announced yet, so I'll hold off for now. I know that many people on this forum will be happy about them though... :heh:

tee hee - I know who it is... :p

and yes, prog/power fans in the northeast will love this mini tour! I wish I could bring it down to Atlanta. :kickass:

I'm pretty sure it's already on Electric Factory and Jaxx's websites anyway. ;)

I wanted to take it down there too via Pathfinder, but it looks like time may not allow this time. :(
:lol: Got Philly on your mind, Matt? That would be awesome considering I saw Queensryche at the E-Factory a few years ago, but it is a 1,500 seat house. So unless that happened since we last spoke, I think you meant the Knitting Factory in NYC. ;) If anyone has some good ideas for a venue in Philly to host this 3 group package on a Saturday, Aug 2, please let us know! We are trying to get a Philly date that night.

Yeah, that would've rocked! Maybe next time... :headbang: