Odin's Court Single Potential?

IMHO, that's easy: "Homecoming". I think it's the most radio friendly - not only in "feel" and style, but in length and format. Of course, most "single potential" and "best song" are two different things to me. Although one of our "best" IMO, I find at least 3 or 4 others "better"...

I think Holdin' the Line would be a good one for radio play too. I think it's catchy when you first hear it. Though Homecoming is rather catchy too.

Holdin' The Line would make a good single IMO, but it's not very representative of the band. Homecomming would be a solid choice but you may want to give serious consideration to re-recording the vocals in the intro. They are a little off and it's the 1st thing you hear in the song. Fix those and you'll be set.

RushAss said:
Holdin' The Line would make a good single IMO, but it's not very representative of the band. Homecomming would be a solid choice but you may want to give serious consideration to re-recording the vocals in the intro. They are a little off and it's the 1st thing you hear in the song. Fix those and you'll be set.
Agreed on both counts. :err:

I hope you don't mean Leeza Gibbons Top 10 hits.

THIS IS ULTIMATE METAL!!!

I've never heard any of Odin's Court music. I'm sure it's excellent, being on this message board. But RADIO???

WE ARE THE UNDERGROUND!!! Metal...GOOD!!! Radio...BAAAAADDDDDD!!!

(OPR pulls out his broadsword)

I've heard ENOUGH!!!

BACK TO THE FOREST I GO!!!

To kill trolls and make love to elven queens!!!

And I don't want to hear anymore of this radio tosh!!!

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
I hope you don't mean Leeza Gibbons Top 10 hits.

THIS IS ULTIMATE METAL!!!

I've never heard any of Odin's Court music. I'm sure it's excellent, being on this message board. But RADIO???
<SNIP>
And I don't want to hear anymore of this radio tosh!!!
Hmmmn, guess I should have been more specific. There's no way that I meant Top 40 Radio. ;) Of course, I meant underground radio. Where else are you going to hear this type of stuff?!? There are plenty of net sites that play this style of music. I'm just looking for some constructive feedback regarding future marketing efforts. :D