Scott Adley Quits Odin's Court

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Scott has left Odin's Court. :( He's been here since the beginning, but he has other life opportunities to persue overseas. It was a difficult decision for him, and he says he'll miss the band very much.

He had his last gig with us this past Saturday, July 16th at Captain George's on Solomons Island. It was fairly fitting since he's been gigging in bands for 12 years or so in that area, and Odin's Court had one of our first gigs there.

A great crowd came out and rocked along with him. We did 2 sets of Odin's Court originals and our favorite covers, then Scott was joined on stage for the 3rd set by musicians he played with in previous bands.

Pics coming soon...

Yes, no doubt that Scott will be missed!!! He has been a blast to play in a band with! A consumate professional, solid, and one hell of a great guy! I truly have enjoyed my short time in the band with Scott. So not only will I miss him as a band-mate, but also as a friend. :cry:

RushAss said:
Sorry to hear that. Losing long term bandmates is always a downer. And you always miss them no matter how good the replacement is.

Thanks! You are absolutely right about missing them no matter what. I hate when any band has to go through this process, I've been through it enough in the past. Which is another reason I feel Divsion's pain as founding member, Matt Crooks, has left the band.

The silver lining for OC is that the most probable replacement is a very good friend of mine that I've wanted to work with for many years now. He is an incredibily talented musician and great guy as well!! Two of his favorite players are John Myung and Stefan Lessard (DMB) and he has spent countless hours mastering the material from their respective bands. Additionally, he has a serious load of songs and ides captured in power tab. He is also proficient in keys and can play some guitar as well. He is busy learning all of our current material as well as some covers. I think we are waiting to actually play with him in the full band setup at a party at my house in 2 weeks before making any official announcements. Trial by fire, eh? lol!! :loco:

Even with all that, I will always still miss Scott's presence in the band.