Odin's Court New CD Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks dude! You rock!! It is disappointing, but we will not fall or let this slow us down.

I also saw your post on the PP forum about Dark Funeral. Not into them or that style of music, but I just thought it was awesome that you plan on getting tickets from one of the local openers!! If I knew anyone from either band, I'd recommend someone, but I don't. You are a true fan and supporter of the scene! I can't wait to meet you at PP in October (unless it is at another show between now and then). Do you come to the DC area often?

BM isn't one of my favorites... especially if its not artistic BM. But.. hell I've never seen a BM show, so that's the main reaosn I'm thinking of going. That and I hate being in my hotel room all night.

I go to DC sporadically. It all depends if there is a key meeting or something up here they want me to fly in for. But about half the time there's a metal show at the Jaxx. Problem is getting the motivation to hop on a train, switch to a bus to go there, then catch the bus back to the metro in time on the way back.

I like to support the 'scene' somewhat. As long as I perceive the bands to be true, and to be supporters of what heavy metal is. The local bands for this sound to be fairly decent, so I don't have any issues supporting them if I go (which I'm now unsure of, as not sure if I can make it to the venue in time to catch most of the show).

I know I am late to this party, but I want to give my kudo's and I'll try to support you guys as much as I can.

I am so looking forward to this new album as well as hoping that you guys will be playing something live soon, hopefully somewhere I don't have to friggan drive half-way across the country on a week-night to get to!

If there is one band that I love to see succeed, it is Odin's Court! You guys are definitly true to the spirit of metal and the music! No overblown ego's here!

I regard you guys as true friends and wish I could get the oppurtunity to see and talk to you guys more often. Keep it Metal and keep it True!

Thanks, Kenneth! I'm having fun with everything. It is very tiring working on stuff every weekend and nights after work, but so goes the life of the weekend warrior. The final product is going to be really good and surprise people, so we are really excited and have a great time!

Status
Not open for further replies.