Odin's Court New CD Update

:lol: I thought you would enjoy that! Had to give you something for the Spank Bank! :heh: :heh: :heh:

Hah! Don't flatter yourself! :lol:
Funny thing is, otw to work tonight, I stop off at a gas station for some work munchies, I jump out of the car, feel a groin breeze, and realize I didn't lock the ol' barn up before I left the farm. I guess there IS karma!

Okay its been a while again. More updates!

((Yeah I've been listening to Redriven a lot again and really want to hear more!))

You're right! Thanks for the friendly reminder. :)

We're hard at work on the CD still. At this point, we're looking at a November or early December completion, though it could be sooner if things go well. I've done vocals to 75% of the songs, and all the songs have an initial mixdown. John and I are listening to the songs for things to redo and/or change, and all members will have additionally recording to do before a final mix and master. We have some confirmed and some tentative guest musicians, and some of them are sure to make our fans excited! Stay tuned!

A quick update! The CD is well under way. We just had guest jazz sax player Bill Green lay down some tracks on a few songs, and it sounds great! Also, we're hoping to announce some other guest musicians in the near future. We're still on target to be done with the CD by the end of 2007.