Zero Hour & Odin's Court east coast US mini-tour

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Dates:
Odin’s Court is proud to announce that we are going on the road for a short tour with our good friends in ZERO HOUR! Here are the dates that are CONFIRMED so far:

• Thursday, November 9th in Worcester, MA at Lucky Dog Music Hall
  • Saturday, November 11th in Springfield, VA at JAXX
  • Sunday, November 12th in Brooklyn, NY at THE HOOK
We are working on securing a New Haven or Harford show. There could also be a PA show as well.

For those of you going to the Worcester show, it is very important that you tell them “I came to see Odin’s Court & Zero Hour!”. This will allow us AND Zero Hour to get paid and help cover our high expenses to go on the road.

And for all of you who keep asking when Odin’s Court is coming to NYC – HERE IS YOUR CHANCE! We can really use the support on this one as we hit the road with Zero Hour to bring Prog Metal to the northeast. If you are going to THE HOOK show, it is very important that you tell them “I came to see Odin’s Court & Zero Hour!”. This will allow us AND Zero Hour to get paid and help cover our high expenses to go on the road.

If you are going to the Jaxx show, you must pre-order tickets from us so that both Odin’s Court AND Zero Hour can get paid. This is our “home” market, so we really hope everyone will be out in large numbers to put a cap on what we hope to be a great first time out on a mini-tour! Tickets are available on our website or MySpace through PayPal or credit card. For check or money order, make out a check to “Matt Brookins” for $12 per ticket and mail it, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Odin’s Court
PO Box 1364
Lexington Park, MD. 20653

HELP REQUESTED:
We’re looking for volunteers to help promote our tour via street team type tactics (i.e. hand out flyers at nearby and/or similar shows in areas we’re playing, e-advertise through message boards, email, etc.), and so forth. In exchange for your help, you may get free stuff or the ability to hang with us before/after the show. :D

Also, if anyone is interested in sponsoring a CT or MA date, we would love to talk to you. Beyond Ear Candy has agreed to sponsor the NY date, and DC SOAR is sponsoring the VA date. Sponsorship can take several forms, so please email matt @ odinscourtband.com to find out more. We’ll of course try to work something out some benefit to you for your sponsorship as well.

…COURT IS NOW IN SESSION:
Don’t forget that you can still preorder our new DVD and receive a free copy of the concert on audio CD signed by the entire band! Preorders are still being taken, and the DVD is slated for a 12 September release. However, if you preorder it now (or have already), it will be mailed to you as soon as we get them in! More here: ...Court is Now in Session

Rock on!
- Matt
Odin's Court

GET OUT! BEC is sponsoring the NYC date? AWESOME! I am so happy to hear that those guys have taken an interest.

Rising Forces USA may be there as well (well, at least Andrea and I). We want to support you in the Big Apple. Plus, I wanted to introduce some friends to you.

Added:

Thursday, November 9th - Odin's Court and Zero Hour rock the Boston area!

Time: 7:30pm
Phone: (508) 363-1888
Ages: 21+
Cover: $5

Notes: Please come out and support original Prog Metal in Worcester. Make sure you tell them at the door you came to see Odin's Court & Zero Hour!

Thank you!

No-Mercy said:
a PA date would of course be fantastic!! :headbang:

ill be going to a dragonforce, iron maiden, epica/kamelot, and blind guardian show i know of before christmas...so any help needed to promote, as mentioned, you now how to contact me :)
I agree!! ;)

Wow! Going to a bunch of shows!! Think you'll make the Brooklyn show on Nov. 10? Cool! I'm sure we'll be taking you up on some of that! That's awesome!

It was great finally meeting you in person at PP! I hope you had a great time and it was everything you wanted and expected it to be! Kinda funny that I didn't see you until Sat. night, but then again, there were people that I never ran into that I wanted to see.

By the way everyone, we don't plan on doing any more shows for awhile after this brief tour, as we are going to start working on our next CD heaviliy. So we hope everyone can come out and give us some love before we take our break from the live scene. :D

Can I just send you a picture of me giving you the love? :heh:
I wish I could make it out east for one of these damn shows! :(
Kick some ass! NO Africa!

J-Dubya

Hey Matt!

I work Sundays, but there is a solid chance that I can get off early that Sunday and if so, I'll be there with my wife. I've been wanting to meet you for what, 3 years now? It's about freaking time!

I finally got around to ordering a damn ticket for the Jaxx show. I kept forgetting to get on the 'net to do it.

Looking forward to this (and for $12 - could hardly go to the movies these days for that)

I'd like to try to get an extra large sleeveless t-shirt with the "Court's In Session" cover at the show.

RushAss said:
Hey Matt!

I work Sundays, but there is a solid chance that I can get off early that Sunday and if so, I'll be there with my wife. I've been wanting to meet you for what, 3 years now? It's about freaking time!
AWESOME! I really hope to finally meet you. And of course, your prettier half. ;)