Zero Hour/Odin's Court mini-tour

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Hey, guys. I briefly met Joel at Prog Power (Jax introduced us). We talked about Richmond some - I grew up there and go back to visit family frequently. Anyway...

Just wanted to let you & your fans know about this tour, as this is less than 1 month away! :)

Dates:
Odin’s Court is proud to announce that we are going on the road for a short tour with our good friends in ZERO HOUR! Here are the dates that are CONFIRMED so far:

• Thursday, November 9th in Worcester, MA at Lucky Dog Music Hall
  • Saturday, November 11th in Springfield, VA at JAXX
  • Sunday, November 12th in Brooklyn, NY at THE HOOK
We are working on some other dates, so stay tuned.

Worcester show:
For those of you going to the Worcester show, it is very important that you tell them “I came to see Odin’s Court & Zero Hour!”. This will allow us AND Zero Hour to get paid and help cover our high expenses to go on the road.

Brooklyn show:
And for all of you who keep asking when Odin’s Court is coming to NYC – HERE IS YOUR CHANCE! We can really use the support on this one as we hit the road with Zero Hour to bring Prog Metal to the northeast. If you are going to THE HOOK show, it is very important that you tell them “I came to see Odin’s Court & Zero Hour!”. This will allow us AND Zero Hour to get paid and help cover our high expenses to go on the road. You can preorder tickets here; however, it is imperative you tell them you came to see Odin's Court & Zero Hour at the door so we can get credit for the sales.

DC/VA show:
If you are going to the Jaxx show, you must pre-order tickets from us so that both Odin’s Court AND Zero Hour can get paid. This is our “home” market, so we really hope everyone will be out in large numbers to put a cap on what we hope to be a great first time out on a mini-tour! Tickets are available on our website or MySpace through PayPal or credit card. For check or money order, make out a check to “Matt Brookins” for $12 per ticket and mail it, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:

Odin’s Court
PO Box 1364
Lexington Park, MD. 20653

HELP REQUESTED:
We’re looking for volunteers to help promote our tour via street team type tactics (i.e. hand out flyers at nearby and/or similar shows in areas we’re playing, e-advertise through message boards, email, etc.), and so forth. In exchange for your help, you may get free stuff or the ability to hang with us before/after the show. :D

Rock on!
- Matt
Odin's Court