Rick on 97Underground.com - Friday the 13th

Rick Pierpont

Odin's Court Guitar
Oct 1, 2003
Morrisville, NC
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone,

Listen to 97Underground.com tonight! I’ll be making an appearance on the station tonight during their “All Request Friday the 13th!” The show runs from 9PM until 12AM! We will be playing a tune from our Live DVD “Court is In Session” as well as tunes that the listener’s request. I will also be promoting our upcoming east coast tour with Zero Hour!

Even though 97 Underground is based in Baltimore, MD that doesn’t mean you have to live here to tune in and enjoy! Just open your browser and go to http://www.97Underground.com! There is a link in the center of the home page to listen and a link in the upper right-hand corner to make requests.
I hope everyone tunes in tonight and shows their support for 97 Underground AND Odin’s Court! Don’t forget to send in a request either!!

METAL!!!

Ya know, for a station that claims to play stuff NOBODY else does, I detect a LARGE void of Freak Kitchen at this particular internet station.....
In the beginning I thought it was an internet feed of HBB, not even up to par with Metal Shop......lol

:heh:

J-Dubya