New Odin's Court Album Coming Soon

Analog_Kid

One of the Ancients of UM
It has been a LONG time since I posted anything here on UM but I was a regular for quite a while many years ago. After a lengthy absence, I'm on here to get a little,(much deserved) hype going about the upcoming Odin's Court album - 'Turtles All The Way Down'.

I've been working with Matt and the band for a few years now as both mastering engineer and executive producer on their past three albums. I even played guest dobro on their Type O cover on 'Appalchian Court'. I recently finished mastering the new album, 'Turtles All The Way Down' and I have to tell you it is the absolute best piece of work the band has ever done! Every aspect of what Odin's Court does - songwriting, playing, vocals, production, concepts and themes - is at a new level on this one.

Rarely do I tend to listen to projects that I work on, in any capacity, once they're done,(I like to finish, move on, and, hopefully, improve from project to project quickly) but 'Turtles' has been a regular listen for me over the past few weeks. Basically, if you've followed Odin's Court for any length of time, this is the album you've been waiting for from them!

Official street date is in early March but it is on pre-sale via the band's newly designed Web site at http://www.odinscourtband.com/store.html

I really can't say enough good things about this one! Worth the price of admission and then some!