Odyssey - Reinventing The Pats available now

I've listened to the album on Spotify a few times now, and damn! It's great!

In the Heat of the Night... Damn! I remember listening to it a lot in the 80s. It just got better.
Shake the Disease... Best Depeche Mode cover I've ever heard (and I'm a big DM fan).
At the Gallows End... I almost forgot how good some Candlemass songs are. And Dan really does it justice.

I will most certainly order this album as soon as I've payed my back taxes and know if we'll have enough money for food for the rest of the year or not (for some reason they never withdrew the right amount of income tax when I was on parent leave and I almost got a heart attack seeing how much they want me to pay).

New album is great! I'm especially partial to the covers of Shake the Disease and At The Gallow's End. Nightfall has always been a favorite record of mine :D

It's nice to see that the original 3 tracks remain untouched, too. Swano nocks it out of the park again, as expected.

just bought the album from iTunes..

the guitarwork is just top notch.. and listening with headphones is freaking sweet

I love it!! It's been way, way too long since I heard some of Swano's work

Иван-вернись в аську))
и почему тебя Ивански зовут? это что - на чешский манер?:)

Got the cd and the shirt, thanks Roel (and Vic Records) :).

Thanks for the great (cover) album, Dan. Great songs there, especially "At the Gallows End" sounds fantastic. Not to forget the original Odyssey ep, I'm glad to have those tracks in a "legal" way :).

I've had mine for a few weeks now and I love it! Dan has done a fantastic work with the covers (thanks for showing me how good Shake the Disease is) and the cd itself looks great. Needless to say it sounds great! ;)

I can't believe this has been out for months and I did not realise it. God damned Warcraft cutting into my Internetting. Ordered.