Oedipus: The greatest essay you'll ever read... ever.

Kronikle66

Everybody dies alone
Oct 10, 2003
Tallahassee, Florida
Visit site
I actually know the guy who wrote this, and I'm told that he was high when he wrote it and he actually turned this thing in. Knowing him I believe it. What you see is an actual graded paper. Apperrently the reason it passed was that attendance counted (in a college course ).

page1.jpg

page2.jpg

page3.jpg

page4.jpg

page5.jpg

page6.jpg

page7.jpg

Here are some other various ones:
essay1.gif

essay2A.gif

essay2B.gif

PeterFunny.jpg

Oh my fucking god.... This shit is fucking hilarious!

'Dr. Dre produced, "The Chronic" because the Bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.'

'The greeks invented anal lube.'

'El Niño is spanish. It is the spanish word for child. Like all things spanish, it is dangerous.' <-- I agree with that =P

'I chose Walt Whitman for my biography report because Mr. Farlow said that if I wasn't going to take this class seriously and pick a real poet I might as well not come to class anymore. Walt Whitman was an awful child molester who was born in ancient Hong Kong.'

DarkMare said:
'El Niño is spanish. It is the spanish word for child. Like all things spanish, it is dangerous.' <-- I agree with that =P

Hmmm...I wonder what the Spanish-speakers on the board might say to you? :p

You know, I imagine that first essay also passed because as much as that teacher must've hated this kid not taking his course seriously, he HAD to have found it funny. Otherwise, why would he have actually graded the entire paper?

NeedledWarheart said:
Dunno but if they get pissed off they're only fulfilling the stereotype
Damn right man!

Well, not sure if they'll complain. I mean, AT LEAST they're not american. =P

OMFG, that is the funniest thing I ever read

The lightning bolt paper is the best.

"You die when you are struck by lightning, and your tree is knocked down"

Thanks for the good laugh :D

DarkMare said:
Damn right man!

Well, not sure if they'll complain. I mean, AT LEAST they're not american. =P

You'd be surprised how many Spanish speakers we have here. I'm one of them.

holy fucking shit!

Walt Whitman died a lonely man in Walt Disney Land. He was on the gondola ride, and he fell out because he wasn't fastened properly to the restraint. Thanks to his dumb ass, now none of us can ride it anymore. Thanks a lot Walt Whitman.

he was not only our saviour, but a heroic Time Traveller from the future. Jesus came from a bleak and dismal future ruled by dragons and gigantic whores on the backs of animals (Revelations)

You have stumbled upon the greatest stuff on the Internet. The Internet can now close for good...except for this site...and symphonyx.com...and others...so, please, Internet, do not close.

Rose Immortal said:
You'd be surprised how many Spanish speakers we have here. I'm one of them.

¿Verdad? I took Spanish for 6 years and yet I can't speak it fluently. Got a 4 on the AP exam by some unholy miracle and yet all I remember now are the swear words. I remember somehow managing to incorporate "la puta" (whore/slut/bitch/prostitute/etc.) into one of my essays and getting away with it.

I would give Jimmy points for creativity.

I still get really nervous speaking, but if it weren't for that I would probably speak fluently. As it is, at least I can read and write it, and understand the spoken language well in most cases.

I do think the AP exam grades easy, though, because I made a real mess of the taped part and got a 4 as well. But that was awhile back.

Rose Immortal said:
I do think the AP exam grades easy, though, because I made a real mess of the taped part and got a 4 as well. But that was awhile back.

I remember fucking up part of my taped portion of the exam and going "scheisse!" while record was still on.