Off the wall, yet On Topic Question

uberjew.jpg

hahahahahsdfashf;lsadhf;lshaf;shaf;ashahhahahaldfha

gotta love them hasids. i bet they eat lotsa fish soup.

this one time i saw a bunch of younger hasidic guys walking down the street with some guy yelling at them. apparently he wanted them to "turn down that god damn music and get the hell out of this neighborhood! we don't need people like you!"

don't see that everyday.

He hasnt replied yet. I think hes crying himself to sleep on his pillow with Mikael's face stitched into it.

Grow a mustache, listen to Camel and eat your fish soup, youll feel strong like bull....just like Mikael. ;)

Baja Seafood Stew

1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 sm. onion
2 jalapenos, seeded, finely chopped
2 lg. garlic cloves, finely chopped
2 lbs. ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
2 cups dry white wine
1 tbsp fresh basil, finely chopped
1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 tspn dried oregano
1 tbsp grated orange zest
1 tspn salt
pinch black pepper
1 tbsp sugar
24 littleneck clams, soaked in cold water with 1 tbsp baking soda for 1 hour and drained
6-ounces crabmeat
3 lbs fresh medium-size shrimp
1 lb mahimahi, yellowtail, cod, or sea bass fillets, cut into 1-inch pieces

1. In a large casserole, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, then cook the onion, jalapenos, and garlic, until the onion is translucent, stirring, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes, orange juice, wine, basil, coriander, oregano, orange zest, salt, pepper, and sugar. Bring to boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.

2. Add the clams, cover, and cook until they open, 5 to 10 minutes. Add the crab, shrimp, and fish. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook until the shrimp are pink and the fish flakes easily with a fork. 5 minutes. Serve immediately.