Off To Denmark

There will be a video diary of the trip put on the net at some point so everyone can see my adventure also one of a trip to amsterdam will be up very soon when i finish editing it will put up a link when its done

yeah denmark man Mr Ulrich's home land,never been mate,but you can get a train across to sweden from copenhagen for the day,it only takes about 30-60 minutes,it arrives in malmo.malmo is ok its not amazeing but the reason i say is because i dunno what it is like to buy music in denmark but from my experience sweden is very very good to buy all things metal related,plus i found it very hard to keep my jaw closed from all the fit woman,.
hope you have fun and look forward to seeing the video diary,don't forget to pack your power quest shirt hahahaha,

Well im back from my little holiday to denmark and i have to say i had a crcking time i would recommend it to anybody all i would say is save ur money becase its a bit pricey the video diary shall be up soon that will show u what we got up 2 just gotta put it togther and oh yes the women are sooooo fit