Off Topic: People from quebec province...

Nordic_Warrior said:
It really is. :) And with all the bars terraces and stuff, it's awesome. Ever been to the Foufounes Electriques?

No I don't think I've ever been there. I went there on a weekend jaunt when I was in college back in the late 80's. All I remember was it was cold and we walked around being tourists.....it was beautiful and we went to the underground mall......and I drank alot. I would like to go back and visit longer some day and really be able to really enjoy the beautiful city that I remember.

Ah ok, well it's like one of the most well known underground bar to go in Montreal, where they play metal and stuff. It's a nice place to chill and have a beer outside in the terrace. They got concerts there too,...and if i remember correctly, Testament played there a long time ago.
It's really hot in the summer though, some ppl think it's cold in Canada, and yes it is, in the winter, but in the summer, it's fucking hot. And hot as 2 meanings there,:), well 3 if i'm included, *cough* , but that's just a whole other thing. lol.

HAHAHHA!!! last time I went to foufounes electriques was about three years ago and I saw the funniest stuff ever!

This big shaved dude was standing at the bar beside me and was mumbling about how fuckin' tired he was of the hip-hop that was currently playing... Then... right after the 30 minutes rap blitz, Slayer's Angel of Death started to play and the guy got up with a childish smile and looked down the balcony (there's a balcony inside the bar which is kickass) and saw the mosh pit... He didn't use the stairs, he jumped down!!!! That was hilarious!

Nordic_Warrior said:
Ah ok, well it's like one of the most well known underground bar to go in Montreal, where they play metal and stuff. It's a nice place to chill and have a beer outside in the terrace. They got concerts there too,...and if i remember correctly, Testament played there a long time ago.
It's really hot in the summer though, some ppl think it's cold in Canada, and yes it is, in the winter, but in the summer, it's fucking hot. And hot as 2 meanings there,:), well 3 if i'm included, *cough* , but that's just a whole other thing. lol.

We went to some bar....can't remember the name or anything....doubt the terrace was open though.....it was below zero when I was there and there was alot of snow. I have always been a Southern California girl......I like the snow and everything but I need WARMTH or at least someone to keep me warm. :loco: Sounds like a fun bar....but when it's a tad warmer there. :)

metalmaiden said:
We went to some bar....can't remember the name or anything....doubt the terrace was open though.....it was below zero when I was there and there was alot of snow. I have always been a Southern California girl......I like the snow and everything but I need WARMTH or at least someone to keep me warm. :loco: Sounds like a fun bar....but when it's a tad warmer there. :)

Well... in quebec, the weather doesn't need to be warm cuz the people are so much warm enough ;)

metalmaiden said:
lol yeah i don't think we're sadistic enough to have open terrace in the winter outside, and having beer-sicle.
If you come visit again, come between may and august, that's when the hot nice days are.

Larf03 said:
Well... in quebec, the weather doesn't need to be warm cuz the people are so much warm enough ;)

Awww maybe I should visit there. I've been to Vancouver and around there once when I was growing up..... you know the family pack in the car....drive for days on end and be a tourist....come home 2 weeks later....but that was in the 70's I'm sure it's changed alot since then. Hopefully someday I can start going other places than Las Vegas....it seems to be taking all my money and keeping it :loco:

Nordic_Warrior said:
lol yeah i don't think we're sadistic enough to have open terrace in the winter outside, and having beer-sicle.
If you come visit again, come between may and august, that's when the hot nice days are.

LOL@beer-sicle. Thanks for the advise I will come back when it's not so cold.