Offical Bloodrunk Radio Show on Ylex Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
flyingv_guy's version is of excellent quality, although big ~50mb.

btw, 125 users online at the moment, forum meltdown imminent ;) I had some trouble accessing already.

bodomxi5.jpg

It would be pointless to try to fight the sharing after it was played on radio but I hope kids like flyingwhatever guy can sustain themselves from creating 100 different threads for the same song.

slash, your version sounds nearly exactly like mine, what did you use? I used phonostar and wavelab to increase the volume.

Dunno how but your's is :kickass: Too bad you didn't record the cover :kickass:

Slash Hammett's versions sound kickass too, so he delivered the other half (the cover). I'm fucking happy today!!

It would be pointless to try to fight the sharing after it was played on radio but I hope kids like flyingwhatever guy can sustain themselves from creating 100 different threads for the same song.

We will post a pic of us with our CD's when we get the originals. At least I'm going to buy it no matter how many leaks I get to hear before. In fact, I've already preordered it with the single.

We will post a pic of us with our CD's when we get the originals. At least I'm going to buy it no matter how many leaks I get to hear before. In fact, I've already preordered it with the single.

Same here. I'll buy it original because I want to have it original and to support COB. I can't pre-order the album yet, but I will as soon as it's online.

This is not a leak. The song was played on public national radio, and the radio program in its entirety (with Blooddrunk) will be available from YLE's own web site very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.