office christmas party today!

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
JOY.

actually, i'm looking forwqrd to gorging myself on the vegetable platter, which BC always does right and surrounds with bowls of hummus, so i specifically didn't call in sick today to come!

GET IN THE SPIRIT or BE SHOT.

xmastina1.jpg

not that I really want to go into this, but there is collaborative evidence besides the bible that some of those people really did exist Zander. some, not all.

update: the Christmas party has been moved from 2-4 to 12-2, because last year some employees with insufficient holiday spirit cut out after the party, instead of going back to work for one hour. also old ladies complained about not being able to eat lunch directly at noon.

fortunately open bar is not until TOMORROW's office christmas party.

update: the Christmas party has ended. two of the bitterest employees snuck out anyway. instead of having crazy buffets but only pasta for a meal like last year, there was a real buffet full of ham and chicken and squash but absolutely NO green vegetables of any sort. i am moderately displeased.

At my Christmas party....a couple of the employees whipped oout their banjos and guitars and serenaded us with hillbilly music...they do this every year BTW....(haunted)
and it never gets better.

And then the boss tries to play his flute with the band...it always sucks but of course no one can tell him that it just isn't working.

My boss has the worst combover ever....I stare at it constantly...it's the kind where the part is about an inch above his ear and it goes all the way to the other ear.....and he colors his hairwith a really unnatural red hair color....

if he wasn't rich and powerful he would totally get made fun of every waking minute of his existence....