OFFICIAL Accolade II MP3

Thanks, you guys rock! Hopefully this song will quell any [un]reasonable protest that OFB has gone "wayward"...

Man, I /love/ this song!

Whew, I'm glad it wasn't any other song cause I impatiently (and somehow) found Accolade II off of the net about a week ago, and I don't wanna spoil any more of this album. :D

Originally posted by RequiemX
Hmmm. Before we know it, Symphony X will have released a full-length MP3 of each song. Hopefully they don't release many more. I don't want them losing sales.

Do you honestly think they'll /lose/ sales by having released a couple mp3s? Most of us--pretty darned close to /all/ of us--are diehard SX fans and will be purchasing a copy (or multiple copies) of the retail anyhow, so...

I downloaded the song today when I got to work...it's been on repeat since then (minus a lunch break) that's about 6 hours....it keeps getting better and I was FLOORED the very first time! This is one of the greatest songs ever recorded!

IMO this song, as with Ac.I really shows the band's Kansas influence, but takes it to new heights. And RUSSELL ALLEN. Holy $#!+ in a time where the bar is continually being raised in the vocal world (Jorn, Daniel Gildenlow, and Khan all come to mind) Russell AGAIN, as he did with 'V' sets the NEW STANDARD!!!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU SYMPHONY X!!!!!!

Paul

Originally posted by crimsun
Do you honestly think they'll /lose/ sales by having released a couple mp3s? Most of us--pretty darned close to /all/ of us--are diehard SX fans and will be purchasing a copy (or multiple copies) of the retail anyhow, so...
Yea. I have both versions preordered from amazon.com.

They DO plan gto release a third MP3, and I actually really look forward to hearing it. From what I understand, there will only be 3, and I think that will actually HELP sales more than hurt them. A lot of people, myself included, have trouble buying a CD if they don't know what they're going to get.

Of course, probably ALL of us will get it anyway, but there are a lot of people still just being introduced to SX. Yeah, 2 songs would probably be enough, but I don't think having a third will really hurt anything. :)

Cyaron

Actually I think as long as it's not the title track then a third track won't be spoiling much of it at all.

Yeah... I have to agree that two tracks are more than enough... otherwise, all the surprise around the album release will be ruined... I guess that these two that SymphonyX.com released are plenty enough 'til the album goes out... hehehe!!!

Ok so another Mp3 probably won't hurt them much but it won't really do much good either. Besides- it'll hurt me a lot... I won't be able to stop myself from clicking the download button...:cry:

And then nearly half of the album is gone....
Please Symphony X- DON'T DO IT! FOR ME!!!!

:eek: :(

My attempt at the lyrics for the first track:

Inferno (Unleash the fire)

Welcome to the anarchy
Any riding entity
The grand elusion, destitution
In fact, they want it all (they want it all)

Forces they’re oppressing me,
Lords of mediocrity
An iron will should break the steel
Some will rise and some will fall

Oh, yes we ride
Through stormy skies…of fire

Evil eyes, they mesmerize
From the dragons tongue they slide
A fury lashes from the ashes
Never losing sight (Never losing)

Counting down the wicked ones
Time is now, are overcome