Official Chat Members Picture page?

xenophobe

May 17, 2002
SF Bay Area
Anyone interested in creating, maintaining and updating such a site, similar to the DT or Opeth picture pages? I have room to host, I just am too lazy to do it myself. :lol:

Preferrably a regular, who's rewards will be some work scripting, getting pms and emails from everyone, and updating regularly, as well as a nice sticky thread and congratulatory salutaions and props... :heh:

And the love and blessings of the Chat forum :p

Any takers?

Hmmm, maybe....
I'll think on it. Need to finish another job first though so don't get your hopes up too high...

If I could be considered a regular of course.

If this goes on I'll be glad to contribute with shameful pics of Thanatos,Violet Baudelaire and Tristessa.

:lol:

I could do it but I'm not sure if I should (regarding if I lose internet access)

I'll make a page now to see if anyone likes my web design.

Cool! \m/

I was thinking of either stealing the Off Topic script, or even writing my own... but a thought came in my mind to do something else... o_O

... to be lazy :loco:

We all know what the pic you'll send in is gonna look like, so just shut up Profanity.

I hafta agree with you though. Damn that feels weird :ill:

I would love to do it, however, I am mentally challenged, not to mention I receive alot of homework.

xenophobe said:
Cool! \m/

I was thinking of either stealing the Off Topic script, or even writing my own... but a thought came in my mind to do something else... o_O

... to be lazy :loco:
I wrote a demo page but was too lazy to upload it since I don't remember the passwords to my free webspace...