Official Evergrey MySpace is up!

umm, about the new promo pictures...the guys do realize that in order to pull off the whole "slippery when wet"thing, you MUST be a chick and hot??

Jaen said:
umm, about the new promo pictures...the guys do realize that in order to pull off the whole "slippery when wet"thing, you MUST be a chick and hot??

Hahaha. Unless they're trying to appeal more to the gay population. :tickled: ;)

Haha, me and my friend enjoy bashing bands that have Myspace accounts on our radio show.

Makes me sad that Evergrey now has one. :(

lol there is no explanation for those new promotion pictures.

I don't get all the jail mug shot pictures, it's so tacky, and the Height chart says
6'66
5'0
4'0
3'0
2'0
1'0

I think that's where evergrey draws the line......what's going on here

DragonOfBlood said:
Haha, me and my friend enjoy bashing bands that have Myspace accounts on our radio show.

Makes me sad that Evergrey now has one. :(
So you enjoy bashing a huge percentage of bands who like to listen to/interact with fans and get the word out?

Whatever works for you. :err:

pollution said:
So you enjoy bashing a huge percentage of bands who like to listen to/interact with fans and get the word out?

Whatever works for you. :err:

Yes we do.

Myspace accounts are trendy as fuck. We bash stupid, trendy shit.

See how that works?

trendy = yup
useful = definately

it is immensely useful for bands, its probably the easiest way to hear new music...as long as you can look past all the 15 year olds taking pics of themselves in the bathroom mirror...